Kobo vox e reader - problem with company.

katdig
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Last year I bought a Kobo vox from home shopping direct, so happy with it, great piece of kit.

On Sunday I got the Kobo out of my handbag, got it out of its neoprene cover and it had a crack in it. Over the day the crack spread. I googled to find out how/ where I could get the screen repaired but couldn't find anything so I contacted Kobo themselves and gave them an honest account of the situation and asked if they could tell me where I could get it repaired. They happily informed me that my Kobo was under warranty and that they could replace it - Wow! They said that they were sending me an email to get my address etc so that they could sort out the return - Didn't expect that! I thanked them and they speedily sent across the email which I answered each question to - address, serial number, would I be happy to accept another colour if my colour was out of stock etc.and sent it to them.

This evening I have had an email saying that my Kobo screen is not covered by their warranty and that I should have been informed of that, and that they were sorry for any inconvenience.

Where do I stand????

I have all correspondence :'(