Charges, PPI older than 6 years.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3901 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello DX,

Thank you.

The card is "closed", no charges or interest being applied since 2011. I have made an arrangement with them to pay the balance off on a monthly basis.

Their interest varied from 21.9% to 25%. I think I now need to write down the different rates of interest for the different periods from the statements.

Is it then better to do separate excel sheets for the period with different rates when the card was "live", then putting the totals in on a separate sheet from when the card has been "dormant" to get a ball-park figure?

Just thinking out loud, on the "live" account sheet, the "Claim Date" is the date the interest stopped being applied on the account. On the "Dormant" account sheet, the claim date is today, interest charge needs to be input as 8%?

Thank you again DX

use an avg of the various int rates for the CISHEET [live? you call it]

also make the claim to date the day int stopped...so 2011?

once done

take the total figure that sheet gives and its claim to date

enter that figure & the date into this sheet

it will do the 8% statint for you.

This first spreadsheet is the latest version of the statutory interestlink3.gif calculator and is used for Single Premium PPIlink3.gif cases. It can also be used where rollover PPI is involved, i.e. a new loan re-financing a previous one and where PPI is included in one or more loans. It can also be used for S69 redress calculation on any sum, like on a closed/frozen interest PENALTY charges claim.

StatIntSheet v101.xls

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...