Aktiv Kapital

av8or
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4121 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a letter from AK informing that an amount was owed to them for a credit card debt. I was not sure of the contents and sent a no knowledge letter. A few weeks later I received a further letter with a copy of a A5 card application and they asked for my comments.

As this is not any terms and conditions should I send the CCA request letter however any any cr cards I had are well over 5 years old since any payment or acknowledgement so would it be better to send the statute bared letter.

Thanks for any advise.

• 3 weeks later...

Ignore then, they are phishing.

Send nothing, they will continue to bombard you with deforestation as you replied to their phishing letter, they now think they have their target.

Keep an eye on your credit file, and you must keep a diary of events with regard to their harassment, if they phone, laugh and hang up. Keep all of their childish begging letters, this will give you something to laugh at when your feeling down.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 4 weeks later...

Ha ha ha, you just can't teach that level of stupidity! Tempus solutions http://www.tempussolutions.co.uk/ aka Aktiv cr@pital.

Seriously deluded, and if they are offering a 75% discount you should seriously consider it, you won't get a better offer than that.

Oh wait a minute, I might be able to offer you a 100% discount, but to qualify for this, you will need to ignore their puerile missives. Do they seriously believe that people are as uneducated as them?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Ha ha ha, you just can't teach that level of stupidity! Tempus solutions http://www.tempussolutions.co.uk/ aka Aktiv cr@pital.

Seriously deluded, and if they are offering a 75% discount you should seriously consider it, you won't get a better offer than that.

Oh wait a minute, I might be able to offer you a 100% discount, but to qualify for this, you will need to ignore their puerile missives. Do they seriously believe that people are as uneducated as them?

75% discount if you pay within 3 months. right down to 1% if you pay over 7 years, , so for the person with no capitol they win all round, where as other companies do offer say pay £50.0 per month and the final cost to you is only 50% of that allegedly owed.

so A.Ks offer is crap, they want 100% from those who cannot pay. my 100% off is go forth and multiply A.K.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad: