Football

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Southampton Chelsea match, ref questions again imo. Looks like there should have been given a penalty shot for S'thpton against Chelea. In another instance a lines person waves flag and ref plays on, again in Chelsea's favour and they get a goal from it.

It's time to move towards video playback with off field experts to give the ref the final decision where the case deserves it. It's happening more and more now. It will cause a lack of faith in the integrity of the premiership if these on field decisions are not challenged where they need to be.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: nice one

A few weeks ago they were talking about doing the 'treble' in Scotland.

Queen of the South just made that come true tonight, three defeats in a row, that'll be the bubble burst then :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

A few weeks ago they were talking about doing the 'treble' in Scotland.

Queen of the South just made that come true tonight, three defeats in a row, that'll be the bubble burst then :)

:)

i trust you also had the 'accrington stanley' anecdote in mind...

nice win for lfc on weds in return. keeps Mansour City further adrift from the title :) wld be a laugh if they dont even make top four for Pep.

seems the other contenders subconsciously want the foxes to win it; coldspurs lost, the arse wasnt up for it...those two at each other tomorrow so either will be further back

I think that was revenge for Sunday... Would rather have won on Wednesday.

they won today, whipping the whipping boys.......whilst the other two drew giving the foxes a bit more leeway. lets see what they do v watford.

re leicester, that guy that had 20 on them winning the league at 5000/1 has now cashed out for 30k! shld he have gone the distance? :)

McBrolley lost again, tick tock...P45, newcastle joining villa? :)

I would have gone the distance tbh!

I think I've said this once and I'll say this again - this is one interesting season. In previous seasons, it's been rather predictable and you can usually tell who will get win the title. (usually us, United or Chelsea) But I don't think I can predict that. But I won't that be surprised if it's Leicester. It would be nice for a smaller team to win it.

tricky one. 30k is alot better than nowt. but, the thought of 100k.....

it is good. manure lose. nice win for jeck and hyde lfc (why so much jip on benteke re the pen, his ankle/foot was taken out?)

ps. a good eg there why video tech wont work in those circs. even with the benefit of video, it is still wholly undecided by the 'pundits'. some say it was a pen, some say it wasnt...

Whoooooooo, about time Arsenal won, 4-0 :) very happy , not sure they will win the FA cup again though

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

ps. a good eg there why video tech wont work in those circs. even with the benefit of video, it is still wholly undecided by the 'pundits'. some say it was a pen, some say it wasnt...

Rules is rules, play back slowly and the truth is there:-D

Rules is rules, play back slowly and the truth is there:-D

:) it was odd, when seen real time, and a replay real time, had thought there was no contact and bent bought that one. but, the slow mo showed the contact on his standing leg. good spot by the lino. as you say, whether a player 'makes the most of it' after or not is irrelevant. what i meant was, that even after the slows some pundits (though not many, and prob were closet palace supporters :)) still said it wasnt a pen. i guess then any vid tech wld depend on who's on the deciding panel.

lfc v manure tonight. wonder which lfc will turn up tonight..... :)

lfc v manure tonight. wonder which lfc will turn up tonight..... :)

The good one :)

The good one :)

:) shld've been more but for their keep and a bit of slack finishing. hopefully the manure wont come back.

haha, Poordew now likes 'soft' penalties. ah, the irony :)

Shame, Hibs got beat in another cup final :)

another good prem league weekend; Leicester do it again, Arse back to winning, Mansour city get Manured, Hotspurs still hot. and typical jeck/hyde Lfc...

another Leicester fan recently cashed out for 72k on a 50£, shld he have stuck it out for 250k....:)

Did Liverpool forget it's a game of 2 half's :)