style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameraphone?

Take picture using macro facility if there is one, use photoshop or other image editor ( Gimp or other free image editors will do) to blank out personal details, optimise for web, and post to photobucket, Flikr etc then put links in via site team if insufficient posts to put them yourself.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

You will need to convert them to PDF files...follow this guide by dx100uk

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture[jpg] file

don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

'

BUT......

ENSURE: remove all pers info inc. barcodes etc using paint program

but leave all figures and dates. {DO NOT USE A BIRO OR PEN]

convert existing PC files to PDF [office has an installable print to PDF option]

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites [http://docupub.com/pdfconvert/]

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf if

you have many images too rather than many single pdfs

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

try and logically name your file so people know what it is.

i'e Default notice dd-mm-yyyy

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

Having seen some of the original docs before they were taken down I assume this one for SW is the one that was at the top of the list on the Registry Trust list. If so that is the CCJ number you are looking for, enter that on to the N244.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

rang the court today and they said the will email me details .said they was very busy. i,am getting worried now beecause sf cuuld of sold my car . by now

also can tax returns prove tools of trade as i claim back quite alot for motor expenses

hi all just to say thanlk you for all the help & advice.

i,ve just recieved a release notice to collect my car from auctioneer. don,t know how i went to ccourt with n2244 and heard nothing .sent a email to sf and told them about i went to court.and my car was tools of trade .

this morning recieved a email from sf with a release notice .yeeeeeeeeeeep

off to pick up my car now

thaanx again

This looks like the car was released due to a court's finding of irregular distress, rather than you tendering payment to clear the debt.

If the former, then you have a right to use a recovery service to pick up your car and bring it home for you and charge the cost to SF. Its about £3.50 per mile + VAT postcode to poctcode. You can also claim expenses disbursements and receipts for out of pocket expenses for your alternative transport arrangements and for the loss of business while deprived the lawful use of the vehicle.

Ask SF to pay the sum by a deadline then reclaim it all using a form N1. Don't waste too much time answering SF excuse letters.

Can't see why not

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Any countable disbursement qualifies. Ask for everything and let the defendant SF challenge it at the small claims hearing.

Exactly, don't ask don't get. and SF are on the backfoot.