On benefits...collecting N1 tomorrow. HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya Mel

Just thought I'd add my bit, I was in the same boat as you, I took my forms etc to the court, it took them 15 working days to get back to me, this was due to staff shortage/holidays. Im not saying its going to take this long for your claim to be issued, but my guess well its not a guess really lol, I think we all know now that there will be so many claims going through the courts, things could take a bit longer. However once it is issued, my claim was settled within 9 working days, not counting weekends that is. so just sit back, you just about at the end of thiss claim

Wont be long before you are going on your shopping trip :-)

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks

Thanks Angi.

Just rang the court to find out what stage i am at, they have not even processed my claim yet .

The man was ever so friendly, he reckoned in the next couple of days it should be done.

i hope so, Halifax have just upped their charge amount to £39.00!!

I got charged this for a cheque bouncing! which has now taken me over my limit!! so no doubt i will also get charged for this tooooooooo!!!!

I hate this bank!

• 2 weeks later...

That took it's time melly?! I was expecting to see some good news posted from you..... although this is good news! You always need to be prepared that you will have to bring this all the way to court however my guess and this is going on past Halifax claims (it can all change) is that they will inform the court they intend to defend in the next week or so and in the meantime you may receive settlement. however you need to know Melly, there is nothing to stop these ppl from changing their tactics and putting in a defence and awaiting a court date, so it "May" drag out a while yet, I personally dont think so but I dont want to give you false hope. ;)

Hi,I had mine issued to the Halifax on the 26th october and got response from them on 4th november which was about 11 days,so it won`t be to long now it`s just a waiting game.All good things come to those who wait.(so they say) I`m still waiting for money to go in bank.

GOOD LUCK.

:p

melly

mine were served on 2nd Nov too and as yet I haven't heard anything - the 14 days runs out this Thursday.

I rang the Halifax today and simply asked if they could tell me the date of the last letter sent out and was informed that it was today.

Fingers crossed for you Melly - I'm in the same position as you. Reading your thread though, I didn't realise I could claim for an exemption - I paid the fees for MCOL & have just filled out those forms now for refunds - fingers crossed there too! (Let's hope so - not enough in the purse for washing powder!!)

So many peeps are in the same position though - I just really really hope all this hassle for the banks has some longer term effect so that they become more transparent - great big corporate money grabbing monsters that they are - my rant over for today!!

Good luck - here;s hoping they pay up very very soon for you!

Zsazsa x

HSBC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 24.08.06

HSBC WON £3608.05 inc court costs DONATION MADE

Halifax S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 24.08.06

Halifax WON £1909.39 inc court costs DONATION MADE

• 5 weeks later...