Broadband Debt (Lowells)

canniepay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Was does a DCA do if you continue to insist that the account is in dispute?

This is in relation to a 3 broadband account in which they terminated early due to to very poor service and have chased me for the last 6 months billing adding up to £202.50

by passing it to lowells.

But all i do is keep saying its disputed.

Thanks in advance

The Ultimate is for the DCA to issue a final response to your dispute and then continue ALL methods of recovering the debt up to and including a County Cport Claim.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Nothing stopping whoever owns the debt applying for a CCJ. If you defend, then the dispute could be raised in court and it will be decided whether this was a reason not to pay for the contract.

Suggest that you follow the braodband companies complaints procedure through to the end. If you have a complaint ongoing with the original creditor and if necessary the relevant ombudsman, then this should stop Lowells taking further action. You should copy in Lowells to the complaint, as they should stop them trying to collect, while the complaint is ongoing.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks

It was all done in a phonecall with customer services at 3 and it seems funny how they cant find the recording of that call??

you know for fraining purposes, i've actually asked them to trace it but all they do is pass it back ti Lowells

Complaints are always best made in writing to the head office of a company and by recorded delivery.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread