My LHD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

TBC - To be confirmed !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is hiding the delivery date, its on the top right section of the delivery form.

I am just giving him the chance to confirm that he has been giving false indications all along. If he doesnt I will need to give evidence

that he has been voluntarily misleading members of this forum and potential customers.

Can we clarify, you are saying that you have NOT delivered the car with the issues Mika has high-lighted?

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

Seanamarts ,

The forum rules article 3.5 which can be found here, http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?9-Forum-rules.-Please-read-these-before-posting, states that

3.5 A thread/post will be edited or deleted if it contains: (...)

i) Illegal, defamatory, or potentially defamatory statements

j) Any attempts to avoid moderation, and disregard for the interests of The Group

And

3.12 What is “potentially libelous” as per rules 3.5(i)?

Potentially libelous” is the term used to describe anything that cannot be proven by hard fact and something that may be considered damaging to the reputation of any individual, company or organisation.

Due to legal complications The Group could be considered liable for comments posted by users. The Group must therefore practice continued and consistent due-diligence to protect against potential legal action.

On several occasions have we asked MIKA to provide with an indication of WHEN the alleged vehicle was delivered, because we think it plays an important part in our right to reply. Which he hasn't.

This is an attempt to avoid moderation as his statements contradict with our records. Instead of complying to a very simple query he

publishes a contract established in may 2012. Dont you find it hard to believe that an AUDI A3 which isnt very hard to source, would be delivered to him 7 months later? And why is he hiding the date on the delivery note?

These discrepancies would have disqualified him from posting new comments on any other forum.

It is not up to you nor the website to determine what this thread's topic is, obviously your member chose to name it "my lhd" which has not been moderated either. He started by explaining how worried he was by the lack of communication with our company whilst having paid a deposit and how disappointed he is with the car and the way we dealt with his complaint.

I also wish to signify that our links and answers have been moderate. Mika has wrongly indicated that we didnt have a showroom where we

demonstrate our stock cars, that our registered office was located in flat and that we didn't have branches as advertised on our website.

Obviously this has not been investigated nor moderated as proven to be wrong.

At this stage, no "hard fact" has been established as defined in your own forum rules. But yet the post is still online, up and running as indexed on search engines. You know very well how search engines index forum threads, and how quick they reach first page.

I do not intend to sound patronising, but not even my credentials have been checked. Quite worrying.

Sam

I just replied to this. I dont want to sound rude, but answering on this forum is becoming a full time job. The reason why I dont want to address the issue before MIKA answers, is simply because I dont want to create further controversy.

Obviously, he still has good press even though none of our queries have been properly answered.

We still have doubts about his true identity to be honest.

Sam

I just replied to this. I dont want to sound rude, but answering on this forum is becoming a full time job. The reason why I dont want to address the issue before MIKA answers, is simply because I dont want to create further controversy.

Obviously, he still has good press even though none of our queries have been properly answered.

We still have doubts about his true identity to be honest.

With respect MYLHD, it's a simple yes or no answer to be honest. I assume you have seen enough via documentation to be able to be able to identify who Mika is as far as you are concerned. 'WE' on the other hand do not need to know his identity.

Please Note

The advice I offer will be based on the information given by the person needing it. All my advice is based on my experiences and knowledge gained in working in the motor and passenger transport industries in various capacities. Although my advice will always be sincere, it should be used as guidence only.

I would always urge to seek face to face professional advice for clarification prior to taking any action.

Please click my reputation 'star' button at the bottom of my profile window on the left if you found my advice useful.

Having now researched further on My LHD it concerns me to read that the director of this company possibly had links with the infamous Loach Brothers in Nottingham in previous years. This is something which he could maybe confirm or deny?

You have crossed the line.

We were witnesses prosecution witnesses in the LOACH trial as proven in this email exchange with local trading standards.

http://www.my-lhd.co.uk/TRIAL.JPG.

There was no real point in coming here SAM, obviously Im supposed to be complying to forum rules or answering YES/NO when he can blatantly call us crooks.

No doubt this will be going legal now

Well sitting on the fence here, I find it strange that you cannot answer my question. Mika's compliant is either justified or not meaning that you either supplied the car with the issues raised or didn't.

Obviously it is your choice on whether you answer or not but to keep avoiding the issue will simply lead to people jumping to their own conclusions. I also wonder why Bankfodder hasn't come back with what he knows of the situation.

Please Note

With the exchange in hostile posts, it's quite obvious that this situation is not going to be sorted out amicably (i.e. out of court) so i'm not sure what more we can advise on what action for Mika to take other than obtain face to face legal advice with the view of pursuing a claim via the SOGA.

MYLHD seem to be disputing supplying the car so Mika will need to prove that they did. I don't know why Bankfodder hasn't returned to give us an in-sight on the documentation he may or may not of seen or what messages he has exchanged with either side.

But for now, i'm not sure now at this stage that CAG is the right arena to continue with this exchange in hostile posts as we don't appear to be getting anywhere apart from witnessing a personal 'war' between a company and a 'customer'. I think under the circumstances, the thread has run it's course and I think that it should be closed unless there is any further useful information which will help establish whether the car which Mika had delivered was in fact supplied by MYLHD.

In any event, I can only see this ending up in court so I'm not sure what further advice we can give.

Please Note

Edited by sailor sam

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4027 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks