Dene vs Barclays ********WON******

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6276 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

good news :)

received a FULL settlement offer today.

Will be posting back the signed form in the morning along with letter to the court stating that it has been settled. Is there a template in existence for this or is there no real need for anything too wordy?

thanks everyone for theyre help on this im sure i couldnt have got here alone - donation will be incoming once the moneys in my account

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Dene, very well done!!!:D

Heres a letter you can use if you like - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/58011-sc-m-court-bundle.html#post487345

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Sorry, I should just add that you should only notify the court once the money is actually in your account.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Sorry, I should just add that you should only notify the court once the money is actually in your account.

Thanks Gary, yeah i had thought about that, but mr Lombardi is requesting a copy of the letter i sent to the court along with the agreement form. I suppose i could hold back sending the courts copy a couple of days? would that be ok?

I amended the letter above to the court to say they have agreed to pay the money within a few working days. Im hoping that along with the letter they have sent stating theyre intention to pay is pretty binding.

mr Lombardi is requesting a copy of the letter i sent to the court along with the agreement form.

It's not actually Mr Lombardi's call, I'm afraid.

But what you could do is not sign the copy you send him, mark it clearly "FOR INFO ONLY, ORIGINAL TO BE SENT TO COURT ONCE FUNDS HAVE CLEARED".

Once you have your money, then you can send form to court. ;-)

Well done. :-D

ARGH. Of all the times for the printer to run out of ink :o

Ok so ive scrawled that on the bottom of the copy of the letter i had already done for him. Will send special delivery in the morning. Hopefully he can read my hand writting ;)