Just ignore them!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4281 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

NoW, I know this isn't the done thing, and no doubt my post will be removed.

I originally borrowed £100 - £20; £80 in my pocket. It is now around the £1100 mark.

I have done my best with these people to arrange repayment of the original amount but to no avail, and they are just a bunch of gangsters.

So unfortunately I have felt the need to act in a less than decent fashion with them.

I have ignored them. Their letters. Their emails. The lot. They can do nothing to me. Yes, it's a blot on my credit record bu so what? After what they put people through they deserve it.

I suggest more people do likewise. They are all wind and y-fronts. Let them carry on. Mucky Hall are now in possession of the debt, I say let them dare even try to enforce this ludicrous debt; it wouldn't stand up in court.

POWER TO THE (POOR) PEOPLE! :-D

Not to mention, since you havent co ntested the amount and dont have a full paper trail, they could easily get a court claim in and it would be hard for you to defend it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Welshy27, I am inclined to agree, although it was not my intention. It is only the stance taken with this particular company.

Renegadeimp, you've made an assumption in this regard; I have contested the amount from the day I had the misfortune of defaulting and I have more than enough pieces of paper to cover myself. Only since they continued to ignore my letters and emails, and drove the amount past the £900 mark ,did I choose to ignore them. That they passed it on to MH makes it worse, as they now want to give me a discount on an amount that cannot be justified, considering the original load was for £100.

So I would ask, bearing in mind that I speak of Minicredit only, what else is one to do when they act in the way they do? they ignore correspondence, they lie, they try to intimidate clients, does there not come a time when enough is enough? I personally do not think they will take me to court (of course, it's 50/50) but I do believe that I would have a good case.

Maybe the post was a bit gung-ho and I should have worded it better. A lot better! But just to reiterate, I have had enough of the way they have treated me and I personally think that as a company, Minicredit's days are numbered; If they wish to ignore me what else am I to do?

That's not a rhetorical question, by the way.....

browneggs, i dont know if it ll help but read my post, i had some success with them, insist with them, record everything, keep a file, tell them you wuill insist and keep insisting and do mention the fos etc and that your willing to go to court to fight the fees, they will take note as they wont want to go to court, tell them your extremely willing to challenge the charges in court, request a read receipt on any emails so you can see that they are being read, keep insisting and keep demanding, fight fire with fire , they are not above the law but they are beyond common sense , good luck