property management company and parking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got this in the post today, cant scan and upload so here it is. It was addressed to the Resident at my address.

"We are writing with regard to parking at xxxx

Please can we remind all residents that parking is only permitted within designated spaces and not on grassed areas or verges. If residents continue to disregard these spaces we will have no other option than to implement a parking scheme where cars will be clamped or ticketed. The cost of funding this will ultimately affect your annual service charges.

During a recent site visit we obtained photographic evidence of the offending vehicles and their number plates so if this continues we will be writing to individuals.

May we also remind you that commercial vans are not be parked on the development."

Now I am heading to court in August with this crowd as I have refused to pay portions of the charges that they are applying fraudently, charging for works they are not carrying out etc. I know I can tell them where to go with this letter.

I have also contacted them previously and requested they sort out the parking in the estate as there is a major shortage, 10 spots between 7 houses. 3 of those are visitors spots that are not supposed to be parked in. 2 of the houses have 3 vechicles, 2 have one and the rest have 2.

Whats the best way to tell them to go to hell

Probably not worth splitting hairs, but God knows why anybody would introduce a clamping policy when clamping will become illegal in October!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 makes it illegal for anybody without lawful authority to clamp or otherwise immobilise vehicles.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 makes it illegal for anybody without lawful authority to clamp or otherwise immobilise vehicles.

So that does not make private clampers illegal per se?

It's aimed at ending private clamping.