Paydayoverdraft!! Court Form

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are still in time. You MUST phone the Court tomorrow and ask why you cannot log in.

Just to make double sure, get the paperwork you have filled in, asking to defend all and send that back (photocopy a copy for yourself)

Also ask the court what date your 14 days are up!

Hi sorry do i need to fill in acknowledgement of service as it says at the top if you need 28days (rather then 14) from the date of service to prepare your defence or wish to contest the court jurisdiction?

Hi sorry do i need to fill in acknowledgement of service as it says at the top if you need 28days (rather then 14) from the date of service to prepare your defence or wish to contest the court jurisdiction?

YES, if you don't, you don't get the extra 14 days.

just fill in and send to the court as advised

we will talk about extending time for a defence as to cpr 15.5 tomorrow

its that you must acknowledge the claim, you still have time as its ccbc claim

sorry i dont want to make a mistake on this form and bare with me as this is new to me do i need to tick i intend to defend all of thi claim or i intend to defend part of the claim ?

You just need to make sure you follow the court directions and within the time constraints. File Acknowledgment fo Service as has been discussed above. Then we can help you with your defence. If you do not file AoS, Hart could get Default Judgement - we really don't want that. You will be fine as long as you follow the directions. I had the same problem with MoneyClaim Online with passwords etc. Call the court and get the AoS in asap. And DON'T PANIC.

Hart hopes he will get judgment by default. It's why he does this to hundreds, if not thousands of people. He preys on people he thinks are vunerable and have no knowledge of what to do. Most people just run off and hide.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Guys Thank you so much for your help i have filled out the ASOS form im doing it recorded delivery and phone them tomorrow and soon as i hear anything back ill let you know asap.at least i can rest now thank you

ok this is strange i've tried to sign on to county court using ie9 and google chrome and it says The following errors have occurred:

1.Claim number or password is incorrect i have tried so many times

Yes i have sent the letter thanks

This may assist with on-line aos

Phil

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/northampton-bulk-centre/money-claim-online/frequently-asked-questions

Defendant frequently asked questions

How do I file a response on MCOL?

You will need to register for a Government Gateway account on the MCOL homepage. Once you have logged in, you will then see an option to ‘Respond to a Claim made against you’ on the bottom right hand side of the page. Log into your claim here, using the claim number and password on your N1 claim form.

You must keep a note of your Government Gateway log in details, as you may not re-register and log into your claim from a different Government Gateway account.

My password doesn’t seem to be working – what should I do?

Ensure the CAPS lock key is off. Input the password exactly as it is printed on the claim form - it is case sensitive and it will not be recognised unless you input the exact combination of upper case letters, lower case letters and numbers. Ensure that you are reading the password correctly – e.g. if you see a character that looks like a ‘0’ (zero), it may be an upper case letter O.

Do I have to use MCOL to file my response or are there any other ways I can do this?

MCOL is only one way of responding to a claim. If you are having problems logging in, or would prefer not to use MCOL, you can fax, email or post your response to the Court instead. If you send your response by e mail please send it to [email protected] and ensure you quote “Claim response” in the subject field. If you are fully admitting to the claim then the admission form should be sent to the claimant directly and not to the court.

Make sure you take a photocopy of the form before you send it - keep the recorded delivery receipt very safe so you can check the royal mail website in a few days to print off the signature receipt and staple it to your copy of the AOS. - you must check the court has received the form.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

may i ask

what defence will we be using, if we use the normal embarrassed defence that the norm,

all we are doing is opening ourself open to costs

if hart does not supply the documents as to CPR 31.14,

we just put in an N244 application with an unless order

if we do not have the documents, how can we defend

that my point of view but i am open to all sugestions

after all, this is a self help forum where everybody"s views count

Edited by squaddie

Prob use the one that we use against hart everytime. How he manages to avoid reprimand is nothing short of amazing.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Lots of things to defend on with Andrew Hart. He WILL turn up at court personally. Don't be intimidated.

Unfair relationship under s140A Consumer Credit Act 1974 (as amended) and request remedy under s140B; it is unfair because: charges ridiculous and not representative of his true costs (therefore penalty), harrassment, excessive interest.

Plus s5 UTCCR 1999 - and require to prove costs

Each and every one of the charges is a "default sum". You will get a long list of charges (e.g. £5 for a text message). Each and every one of those is a default sum (defined s187A CCA74) and therefore every time one is charged a Notice of Default Sums per s86E CCA74 must be served in writing, which I'll bet you now it hasn't, and therefore the ENTIRE AGREEMENT IS UNENFORCEABLE BY LAW under s86E(5) CCA74. I think this is the easiest one to get it struck out.

If any interest is claimed on Default Sums, this is not allowable (s86F CCA74).

You need to consider what defence you are going to plead and make sure you file in time.

If the claimant has not agreed an extension the court will not provide you any relief.

From your earlier posts you noted claim dated 29.06.12, deemed service would be at + 5 days [04.07.12], assuming you acknowledged in time your defence must be filed by 01.08.12. Check the deemed service date to be sure though.

What data have they disclosed in response to your part 31 request?

Have you tried registering on MCOL ?

Yes i have acknowledged the defence,I wouldnt Know what to say as this would be my first time.

Would need to know what [if any] data has been disclosed, hard to defend the unknown :-)

Did you check deemed service date?