ESA won at tribunal but still no payments

pebs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My mum won her tribunal on the 26th March but has yet to receive her ESA or backdated payments which go back almost 1 year.

Everytime she rings they say they have a backlog or there is nothing on the system. It is almost 2 months and she does not know what she can do.

Any advice please.

god these stories on this become more as every day passes what a joke of a system.....as above contact your MP and anyone else you can think of.....(tongue in cheek by the way) ' the trouble is us benefit scroungers always expect something for nothing'

I have been looking at this for a while, there is some evidence that the DWP are 'querying' appeal decisions as a matter of course rather than for specific reasons.

I suspect they are also bogged down with processing the amount of successful appeals.

Rest assured though that if an appeal is lost the DWP will waste no time in closing the claim.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

I would suggest something has gone horribly wrong.

After reading this thread it got me worried, My Tribunal was Thursday last week, I phoned up Newcastle this morning and they have informed me they have issued the back dated payment today and confirmed the amount and the date I will receive it.

All less than 3 working days after the Tribunal.

Maybe go to your local job centre and ask them to re-fax the tribunal decision and then chase them constantly.