help with Marshall Hoares Bailiffs‏/NDR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

below is a copy of the email i was sent by these people

Reference: BAILIFF/INTR/******

Client: Quick Quid - Quick Quid

Client Ref: ********

Date: 06/05/2012

Dear MY LAST NAME,

We are writing to give you formal notice that Quick Quid has legally engaged Marshall Hoares Bailiffs to collect this debt.

We will be arranging visits to discuss and collect the debt and take such actions as are necessary to recover all sums outstanding. Each action required may incur an additional fee for you.

Our records show that you have failed to make payments / not come to an acceptable payment arrangement/ not responded to correspondences / where agents have visited your addresses you have not answered. This is why this file has been passed to us.

We intend to pursue you fully for all outstanding sums including any fees we incur collecting this debt. Payment of 262 must be received in full no later than 13:00 SEVEN days from 06/05/2012

TAKE NOTICE: You should accept this letter as formal notification that unless payment is received within 7 days then your account will be considered for the following:

WARNING - Consequences of doing nothing:

1. Court Judgement legal action will be automatically started in the County Court for recovery of the full amount outstanding. Any such proceedings will include additional claims for legal costs and interest which will increase the amount you will be required to pay.

2. Warrant of execution will be applied for to enable us to seize goods at your addresses and or an attachment of your earnings.

3. Register of Judgements the judgement will be entered in a public register, the Register of Judgements, Order s and Fines Credit Reference Agencies, who will supply them to credit grantors and others seeking information on you financial reputation. This will make it very difficult for you to get credit.

4. Credit reference Toothfairy Finance have already advised the Credit Reference Agencies of your Default. This may seriously affect your ability to obtain credit in the future. Once the balance is paid in full, only then will the default be shown as "Default Satisfied".

Yours Faithfully

Marshall Hoares

Bailiffs & Enforcement Agents

t: 0843 381 1111

Can anyone please give me some advice on this please before this i was getting 3 to 4 emails and texts aday from northern debt recovery i have been told they are in fact the same company i have sent the door step collection letter to them plus i do know my rights where bailiffs are concerned but i thought a bailiff was only sent out after a court hearing which i have not had just need some advice on how to handle this please

At the moment i am ignoring everything from them i will not ring them as by the emails and text i get they donot sound very nice people to speak to they have never visited me at my home as they state they have i don't have an address for them other than a po box number and they don't even know my first name by the way the email was addressed who starts a letter Dear surname i have not received a letter by post from them

ANY HELP PLEASE

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Send the two harassment letters from the CAG library to MH. You are 100% right about baliffs. They like to use this word, but they have no idea what it means and are simply trying to scare you. Also where they list the warning, you need to get that to the OFT and FOS asap. as it breaks the rules on debt collecting.

In short, it's just a typical threat letter.

Can i ask if you are trying to pay any of it off, or are regularly sending letters trying to negotiate with the original creditor, or any other DCA's that have handled your account?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

What i meant was, have you been trying to pay the debt off. Do you have proof that you have been trying to contact them? Have you made any repayments? If so, then the ball is in your court, and they are digging themselves into a very deep hole.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

as far as i am aware i do not have a debt with quick quid which is why i checked my credit record as surely it would be on there but therte is nothing saying quick quid or for the amount owed that matches anything on my credit report i have tried contacting them to tell them this but i do not have proof as i do not keep emails and i have never had a reply from them and no i have made no repayments or tried to pay debt off as i can not find where i owe this debt

Ahh gotcha. WEll, what you need to do is send the following letter to the original creditor ( Not a DCA).

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?428-General-debt-letter-if-you-know-nothing-of-the-debt

Once you have or dont have a response of the Original creditor, you can happily go tell everyone who comes chasing you to take a running jump. If they dont like it, you can tell them that you either have proof from QQ ( who isnt properly licensed over here anyway), or tell them that because you didnt recieve a letter in response to your prove it letter, that you now consider the debt in formal dispute and any and all attempts at communication or debt collection attempts will be seen as harassment and will be reported as such.

Remember, do NOT chase the letter up. Once youve sent it by recorded delivery, it is up to the creditor to provide proof. If you get any communication from the DCA's you can say that the account is in dispute and you are in communication with the ORiginal Creditor. The DCA will not like this at all, but the kicker is they have no legal stance or right at all. Everything has to go back to the Original Creditor due to it being disputed.

Hmm. Toothfairy seems to be doing this a lot lately, meaning they are now somehow linked to multiple PDL's but not registered as such.

Theres something VERY strange going on here since QQ now seem to be linked to toothfairy too. As sillygirl said, this really needs reporting asap to the relevant authorities.

Well, their main office is in the USA.

QuickQuid is the trading name of CashEuroNetUK, LLC. CashEuroNetUK, LLC is a Limited Liability Company incorporated in the United States. Head Office: 200 W. Jackson Blvd., 14th Floor, Chicago, IL USA. Correspondence Address: 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS. Consumer Credit Licence #: 603395

But just so you know, that address they give is a mail forwarding place. QQ do not have an office there.

The address they give for their UK correspondance directs to http://www.prime-secretarial.co.uk/

And according to companies house, QQ are no longer trading in the Uk...

They seem to have an official address, although they mis-registered it when setting up the company, and they only allow the mail forwarding address for all correspondance.

Both entries for QQ in companies house have them listed as closed or ceased trading...... interesting.

CCA info:

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:

Licence Status:

Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business Name Company Registration Number

Casheuronet UK LLC FC027527

Categories:

Consumer credit

Credit brokerage

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:

No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Cashnet.co .uk

Pounds to Pocket

Pounds to purse

Quick Payday

Quick Quid

quickquid.co.uk

quickquid.com

ThePaydayComparison.co.uk

Trading Name(s) (Historic):

Cashnet

Cashnet uk

Issued Date:

04-Jul-2007

Expiry Date:

04-Jul-2012

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated outside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position

Linscott John Curtis

Mr Feehan Daniel Ray

Nature of Business:

Other

Current Address(es):

Address Type Address

Accept Notices/Documents Abogado Nominees Ltd, 100, New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA

Correspondence 483, Green Lanes, LONDON, N13 4BS, United Kingdom

Principal Place Of Business 200 W Jackson, Boulevard 14th Floor, CHICAGO, Illinois, 60606, USA

Registered Office Capitol Services, Inc., 615 , South DuPont Highway, Kent County, Dover, Delaware, DELAWARE 19901, USA

Historic Address(es):

Address Type Address

Correspondence Cash America Net Holdings, 1600, West 7th Street, Fort Worth, Tarrant, 76102, U S A

Principal Place Of Business Cash Amercia Net Holdings, LLC, 200, W. Jackson Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL, Cook, 60606, USA

Principal Place Of Business Cash America Net Holdings LLC, 200, W. Jackson Street Suite, Chicago IL, Cook, 60606, U S A

Registered Office Capital Services Inc, 615, South dupont Highway, Dover, Kent, 19901, U S A

Registered Office Capitol Services, Inc., 615, South DuPont Highway, Dover, Delaware, Kent, 19901, USA

As they do not have a proper address you MUST complain to the OFT and Trading Standards

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk for the OFT

http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk for Trading Standards

If you do not complain to these two organisations who are aware of these companies then you are wasting time posting on here.

spoke to advice line been told to send letter to marshall hoares asking for proof of debt as they can not give me an address for qq i have complained but i am still none the wiser on what i should do really

i have also found this

Company Name

QuickQuid

Correspondence Address

2Nd Floor

145-157 St John Street

London

EC1V 4PY

Registered Address

C/O Casheuronet Uk

Abogado Nominees Ltd

100 New Bridge Street

London

United States

EC4V 6JA

Reg Company Number

FC027527

Parent Company

N/A

Consumer Credit Licence

603395/1

Website

www.quickquid.co.uk

[edit] Director's Details

CEO & President

Daniel Ray Feehan

Direct Postal Address

1707 Catalina Court

Fort Worth

TX

Tarrant County

USA

Where did you find that one? Because the CCA database and companies house has something completely different.

The one you listed is : http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/df372881291e5a45249c94a3813af2f1/compdetails and as you can see, they no longer have a registered base in this country and are trying to operate by proxy, in effect, trying to negate UK law. You need to get complaining to the OFT/trading standards and the FOS about them.

Thats ok elzerbeth. I was just stating that companies house lists their business as closed and they do not have a base of operations here. Thats why they are using mail redirection services.

they are annoying me :x ive reported either by phone or email to all i can .i will await qq email with interest and mean while send marshall hoares my letter of prove by recorded mail the address i have for them is P.O. Box 154, Sheffield, S98 1HU or 1a, Sheffield Road, Southborough, Tumbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 0PD so not sure which to send to either arrrrrgh all i get is a phone number and i simply refuse to ring them

Wonder why theyre hiding behind a P.O box? :lol:

marshall hoares are a joke there web page reads

marshallhoares.png P.O. Box 154, Sheffield, S98 1HU “rapid door visit & collection services” 0843 381 1111

Contact Us

Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 18:00

Saturday: 10:00 - 12:00

Sunday: 10:00 - 12:00

We DO NOT accept emails for security reasons.

Please follow the steps below to submit a question or call customer services on the number above.

! Remember - to pay your account 24/7 just click here.

Step 1 I have been contacted by Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Collection Repayment ID Date of Birth

I have not yet been contacted by Marshall Hoares Bailiffs First Name Last Name Email Step 2 Your Question How much do I currently owe & when is it due ? Are you different from Northern Debt Recovery ? Who are London Treasury Services ? I am concerned by websites claiming Marshall Hoares are not legal ? How can I pay ? Other Step 3 Additional Information (if required)

What the hell is the security problem with emails its fine for them to bombard us with emails though

also found

MARSHALL HOARES BALIFFS LTD

widget-company-comparison.gif

Companies House status: Active

Company Information

Registration Date: 06/04/2009

Registration Number: 06871092

Type: Private Limited with share capital

Accounts filed on: 01/05/2012

For period to: 31/08/2011

Category: Dormant

Registered Address

15 LYNDHURST TERRACE,

LONDON

NW3 5QA

lg.php?bannerid=7106&campaignid=2011&zoneid=2830&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcompanycheck.co.uk%2Fcompany%2F06871092&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2Furl%3Fsa%3Dt%26rct%3Dj%26q%3Dmarshall%2520hoares%2520email%2520address%26source%3Dweb%26cd%3D8%26sqi%3D2%26ved%3D0CGIQFjAH%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcompanycheck.co.uk%252Fcompany%252F06871092%26ei%3DcxSpT_eQI4n68QP6_7TZBA%26usg%3DAFQjCNHToZqHh3DR7vPXvd83H-GjZWIcTA&cb=30c0ca41db

lg.php?ckmode=0&bannerid=0&campaignid=0&zoneid=36994&pb=1&bizmodel=0&catCol=0&catId=0&cb=71117d32c7&rtb=0&zc=%257cn%252br2Mbfgfy8wPYjrWwpzpw%253d%253d%257c&b=_%25252fLqVauF2f3GKuekfelxxrA%25253d%25253d&bi=%7cn%2br2Mbfgfy8oSICAGkgqBdwyi6JiXQ7cq58fI4ecMXPHoNZGDz5DOA%3d%3d%7c&loc=http%3a%2f%2fcompanycheck.co.uk%2fcompany%2f06871092&referer=http%3a%2f%2fwww.google.co.uk%2furl%3fsa%3dt%26rct%3dj%26q%3dmarshall+hoares+email+address%26source%3dweb%26cd%3d8%26sqi%3d2%26ved%3d0CGIQFjAH%26url%3dhttp%3a%2f%2fcompanycheck.co.uk%2fcompany%2f06871092%26ei%3dcxSpT_eQI4n68QP6_7TZBA%26usg%3dAFQjCNHToZqHh3DR7vPXvd83H-GjZWIcTA&c=RXaTETqH7U-wn8gF8tDSNz8RMGskIUss&iii=167772714

lg.php?bannerid=6897&campaignid=1971&zoneid=2295&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcompanycheck.co.uk%2Fcompany%2F06871092&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2Furl%3Fsa%3Dt%26rct%3Dj%26q%3Dmarshall%2520hoares%2520email%2520address%26source%3Dweb%26cd%3D8%26sqi%3D2%26ved%3D0CGIQFjAH%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcompanycheck.co.uk%252Fcompany%252F06871092%26ei%3DcxSpT_eQI4n68QP6_7TZBA%26usg%3DAFQjCNHToZqHh3DR7vPXvd83H-GjZWIcTA&cb=0e3572e76f

Advertise on this website Activities

SIC classification code: 7499

SIC classification: NON-TRADING OR CEASED TO TRADE