Quick Quid & Pounds Till Payday

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest QuickQuidCustomerService

Once you speak to us and work out a payment plan, the Customer Service Team member you spoke to will send an email confirming any agreement we enter into and you can definitely always ask them to send an email to you confirming any agreement you negotiate.

Once you speak to us and work out a payment plan, the Customer Service Team member you spoke to will send an email confirming any agreement we enter into and you can definitely always ask them to send an email to you confirming any agreement you negotiate.

If they can do that they can negotiate by e-mail too.

For all posters, you need a paper trail of your negotiations with these people....there is no requirement for you to deal with them on the phone

ims

Just to add, I personally tried to deal with QQ on the phone and although my offers were reasonable (I'm my situation back then) QQ refused point blank.

I don't know maybe they've changed?? This was a while ago. I would have zero confidence in phoning QQ and would strongly recommend writing or email at all times to ensure the correct paper trail.

Maybe the QQ rep poster could provide an email address on this link for the op (and others who are genuinely trying to pay back what they owe, but for whatever personal circumstances require your companys help, patience, empathy and understanding)

Maybe if QQ were more understanding to people's situations there wouldn't be so many repetitive posts on these boards about people suffering sleepless nights, stress and worry.

Respect you for posting on this forum and I sincerely hope that this is a step in the right direction to QQ showing a personable side and attempting to work with people who are in genuine need of your help.

Regards

BM

It never rains but it pours...

Hi

I am new to CAG but wanted to contribute to this thread. I have loans with both PTP and QQ.

I have been in default with QQ sinc Christmas. I contacted them by their quick chat services and set up a payment arrangement spread over 6 months. I have to say, in all credit to them, they were helpful and have been by far the easiest to deal with. I took screen shots of the chat screens just in case I needed evidence of the agreement but in all fairness by the time I had logged in to my email there was an email from QQ to say that the agreement had been set up the amounts I needed to pay and when and also confirming that once the agreement had ended my balance would be cleared in full.

PTP are a completely different ball game. My loan has been passed to CRS who were thoroughly unhelpful and refused to enter into agreement. Like many posters I had the " we can only keep on to the debt for 30 days or else we will issue proceedings rubbish, but if you want to you can reloan". I explained there was no way I would be able to repay the whole loan in that time and they pretty much said tough luck. The reloan option did seem tempting as I know I will be financially straight by the end of June and able to clear the debt but it just doesn't seem worth it - and is it really sensible lending practice to be immediately reloaning to someone who has just defaulted........

If anyone else has dealing with CRS I would be keen to know how they got on....

I have to admire you for posting QQ customer service rep but as you say in the states I'm just going to tell it how it is !

In my dealings with QQ both by phone and email I have found QQ to be -:

1.) Totally unprofessional

2.) Rude

3.) Bullying

4.) Thoroughly unhelpful

Because of the above I have zero trust in QQ as a company and will now only deal with you in writing as is my right, I feel this method protects both parties and ensures there are no misunderstandings.

You say in your post that you "don't arrange payment plans via email" this is simply not true as you have offered me 2 payment plans via email.

The only possible reason I can think of for refusing to deal with someone in writing in these days of electronic communications is that it would be too transparent and would serve to prove how QQ as a company show a blatant disregard for the guidelines laid down by the OFT etc....

I should also point out that I did sort out a payment plan instantly with another PDL company by telephone (subsequently confirmed in writing) because they were both helpful and professional from the off.

To all you Caggers out there do not forget the golden rule ...... Only deal in Writing !!!

You also forgot to mention that it would show that QQ are an offshore operation with operatives 'outsourced' outside the EU and America/Canada.

All you have to do is expand the headers of their emails to find this out.

Hello to the two guests at 10.45 on a Monday evening...

So was I, they love to make out that is the only way they can do things - well it is NOT acceptable to deal by phone only, even the OFT state in the guidelines that communication is by the CUSTOMERS preference.

Be interesting to see the header on the QQ reps post.... would give an indication of their routing system.

please be advised quick quid are not to be trusted canel ur cards and dd pay them by pay pal and poundstillpayday will NOT I REPEAT NOT NOT NOT let u borrow ever again with them if u have defaulted .they will tell u u can reloan but once u have paid in full u will get an email telling u get lost for ever WHICH IS GOOD NEWS YES so dont be fooled :-x

:violin::ban::lock1::bump::clock:

• 7 months later...

Im also having problems with quickquid. I owe £800 but because i extended for a month they charged me 200 quid to do that so totals £1000....couldnt pay it. They put me on three month repayment which i thought i could manage, but couldnt. they told since they entered me into a repyament plan, i cant change it or alter it. so...

Went to the bank with an instruction not to let no more money out to quickquid, they tried to tell me they cant do it from their side, but according to the FSA im within my right to so they couldnt argue

I then got a new bank card cos even by closing your bank account, the details are still active for 30 days for any unprocessed payments coming in or out of the account.

When the second my wages got paid in, i transferred it all out to another account just to be on the safe side.

Sent quickquid a letter of repayment, and first payment by postal order . 10 days later still not credited to my account. Emailed them to ask, they told me i couldnt pay by postal order. to which i responded with that they are operating in the UK and the UK has a law that lenders/ creditors cannot refuse any valid form of tender towards owing debt. No response.

Spoke just now on live chat, to enquire why my payment not been credit. first she tried to tell me that she couldnt see any notes on my account of payment received, and couldnt confirm that they received the payment as it takes 14 days. then she asked me to provide details of when QQ office received it, so i provided date, time, and who it was signed by,

she told me a manager was looking at my account. then she asked where i was sending the payment to, so i told her the london address, and she told me thats not the payment address and that t can take 4-8 weeks to credit my account. so i told her i refuse to make anymore payments until my accout has been credited.

so i asked her for the payment address and she gave me a sheffield address. so still i will not make any more payments until my first payment is credited.

ive already received 2 emails and 2 letters demanding payment but they aint getting a bean. once my account has been credited, i will contine to pay 50 a month. whats the worst they can do.....they sell my debt to Debt Collectors which is pointless because i am making repayments.

i dont answer their calls, do nothing by phone. email or write but if u write, photocopy ur letter and anything u may send with it. when u post it, send by recorded delivery, keep the receipt and ask post office for certificate of posting aswell as the receipt with the tracking number. when they sign for it, u can print the signature and details from royal mail website, do that also just in case they try to deny it.

if QQ havent credited my account by monday 15th then i will enquire again.

Maybe you could send the payment direct to the home of the guy who is a) a director of QQ, and b) the guy who registers the domain names AND the info with the OFT. Silly man used his home address to register the details ;)

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=918+Hillsborough+Dr++++++++++Rochester+Hills++++++++++48307++++++++++United+States&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x8824c285c745c2a9:0xd63f27cae78b1484,918+Hillsborough+Dr,+Rochester+Hills,+MI+48307,+USA&gl=uk&ei=CktzUMm3O-Ot0QWa_YGICg&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

Funny what some people leave freely available on the internet ;)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D