Accident in asdas car park

rockwithproc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I need some advice,

my father fell over in asda car park and broke his elbow at Christmas,

he was walking out with a trolley full of shopping and he hit an uneven pavement and the trolley went over taking him with it!

He has written it in their accident book and been to hospital etc but now is fretting about the money he has lost from being out of work.

The question is can anyone reccomend companies that deal with this successfully and so the client is not out of pocket or does my dad write to asda himself and defend himself???

Very confused and never done this before but his struggling for money and can't go back yet but will if I don't get an answer for this problem.

Thanks for your time xx

Yes have pictures and asda have since filled it in, the store manager or deputy came out with a trolly to inspect the problem and nearly went over himself!!!! Not too sure what to do as there are sooo many "cowboy" companies and I don't want my dad conned! Thanks though for the reply x

You need to get this in some sort of order. List every penny he is out of pocket, not just wages, but cleaning his trouser or jacket or whatever. When you have what the actual cost are you should then decide if 'you' think it was negligence on the part of Asda, and if so, what you believe would be fair compensation. Total that with the out of pocket expenses and submit that to them.

There really is no need for solicitors here unless Asda dismisses your claim outright which is unlikely.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You may have resolved this issue by now, but I used a company for a similar incident with very good results. The company is called xxxxx solicitors from Birmingham. The chap who helped me was xxxxxxx and I was very impressed.

Edited by Conniff
remove advertising