premier man/reliable collections

robbie1944
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am having problems with theses companies due to the cut in government payments due to being a pensioner.

I contacted them and sent a financial statement and a letter of offer of £5 per month.

I have had lost of calls from premier man sometimes 3 times per day,so sent a letter regarding harrasment there reply said they are not harrassing me and has totally ignored my request.

I then sent a PO for £10 for all info on me so I can check and reclaim charges this was sent on the 27th nov by recorded, so when they call I just tell them untill I receive this info I have nothing to say to them.

How long have they got to reply to my request and what can I do about the constant calls,any advice would be helpfull

bob

They have 40 days from the reciept of your sar.If you realy want to you can have fun on the phone with them. You could tell them you will go and get the person they ask for then leave the phone on the side untill they get fed up, remember it is their money they are wasting not yours.If £5 pm is all you can afford then you TELL them that is what they are getting, dont ask them, TELL them.When you get the sar , you then work out how many unlawfull charges there are then start to reclaim them.Do not be intimidated by them , YOU are in controll .

hello all:-)

• 2 weeks later...