Wrote to my MP - Capstone/Acenden

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4519 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Peter,

Just to let you know , we have ordered the documents from the land registry office amd I will contact you with them as soon as they arrive.

Incidentally, have you and everybody on this forum seen the following case documents. It is quite interesting.

SPPL vs. Walker.

I tried posting the link, but beacause I have done less than 20 posts it is not accepting the link.

I t is on Google though.

Regards,

Stephen.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Peter,Crapstone, et al

I have sent for the SAR from the b'stards and will contact you when IT ARRIVES.

As a matter of law, what happens if they don't comply ?

i.e. what would the next step be if they don't ?

Kind regards,

Stephen.

Thanks Steve

I have managed to do that, hope this shower is reading this so they can try and be prepared for my new year onslaught!

george

Hello Jasperpad,

You can download a standard form as a PDF document ( SAR ) from the internet and then print it out and send to the bloodsuckers.

Stephen.

Hello Peter,Crapstone, et al

I have sent for the SAR from the b'stards and will contact you when IT ARRIVES.

As a matter of law, what happens if they don't comply ?

i.e. what would the next step be if they don't ?

Kind regards,

Stephen.

Don't worry about that until it comes to it. 'What if's' only add up to sleepless nights so it's best not to think about it for now.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't worry about that until it comes to it. 'What if's' only add up to sleepless nights so it's best not to think about it for now.

Hello Crapstone,

I will take your advice to heart.

I wish you and your family a happy Christmas and new year.

AND to all on this forum I wish the same.

Stephen.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

It is now 42 days since Ascenden received the SAR, and they have not replied. Am I surprised .

What is my next step please.

By the way 2 of the Glenister scumbags are now based in Bristol.

Does anyone know why Glenister's ceased trading.

Many thanks

Stephen

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just received the SAR, and guess what not all the documentation was sent. They actually stated there were a list of 10 forms, which they had omitted to send. I am certain that list would of been most crucial in court. Also, there was NO ACCOUNT statements, i.e.no statement of charges, payments. Even when we were paying them monthly, the payments were still going up horrendously.

Included in the documentation were a lot of blacked out words, and I mean a lot. They also hid my name. (The property was in my wife's name, but I had signed the loan agreement). I remember at the court hearing that was the first question the judge threw at the solicitor, why my name was on it. He never answered.

I will give the list of omissions, if required.

Look forward to hearing some comments.

Stephen.

Hi all

Can anyone tell me why Glenisters have ceased trading. I would love to know, as I am pretty sure this whole pack of cards will come tumbling down this year. It is only a matter of time. I know Richard Dyson of the Mail on Sunday is on Ascenden's case.

Have they said they are not going to send them or have they just left them out? Have they given a reason?

The blacking out is usual and they really do like that marker pen! If they're still using the pen method you may be able to see through it if you hold the paper up to the light. They should have sent you the statements and everything they have from their screen dumps.

Has your wife also requested an SAR? It helps if you have more than one as you are in a better position to piece the whole thing together as they tend to not to do the same on both copies, or at least they didn't when I had mine.

I'd remind them that they still haven't fulfilled your request. There is no reason why they should not send you the statements or provide an explaination for the missing documents. Though strangely, my original agreement and letters from the packager were lost due to flooding, moving premises and then just not being able to find them! They do try it on...

• 2 weeks later...

For Roxy2010

We were repossessed last July, exactly same re their charges. We only wished we had known about the N244 before. I wished the courts

when we attended, had given us some guidelines. We saw 3 different judges, each one different. The solicitor from Glenisters was an extremely nasty piece of work. Anyway, Glenisters now have had their day. Ceased trading.

Hi

Stephen you left me a PM to get in touch re my thread on our repossession hearing with Ascenden on 2nd March. I can't reply as I don't have enough threads yet - are you able to reply to my thread with any help you think we would need prior to the hearing please? My log in name is now windowbox. I think my thread is called SPML/Ascenden repossession hearing 2 March 2011.

Thanks D

Hi stephen25000

We had a judge that was pushing 70 who basically said that we were in neg equity and my partner was still self emplyed and that he may lose his job again. He then as I was walking out of the door upset as you can imagine told me I could appeal the decision I felt like telling him to foxtrot oscar i wish I had gone on to this forum earlier may have got the help I needed sooner rather than later. Have they been chasing you for any shortfall we havent heard anything from them since the eviction our house was sold last October.