concernerd new user

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6417 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i think i got some type of test post .

can anyone one with my queries below???

My partner has wrote the majority of these threads and whilst he is a little more omtimistic and ready for a fight i must admit im now petrified.

I have just opened two letters that acknowledgement of service has been filled and and that Halifax do intend to defend both our claims( worry worry)These were both acknowledged on the 6th of november and states that the halifax intend to Defend all of this claim.. signed MR Obrian defendants soliciter, head of legal services...

I take it we will defently now be going to court??

i thought we would have had aletter from the halifax stating they wish to defend but nothing yet. will we recieve one or will it all go through money claim ....

Does this mean we will be going to court in Northampton in 28 days time or will a new court date get set , but we will still have to go to northampton??

when will we hear how they will intend to defend???

im really worried now and my partner is away for a few days, so youre help is very welcome..

any links on court procedures/small claims procedures etc

thanks

nicola

user_online.gifreputation.gif vbrep_register("357426") report.gif progress.gif

Moneyclaim guide here:

Her Majesty's Courts Service

You are not definitely going to court.

Halifax now have 28 days from the original deemed date of service to submit a defence, at which point it will be transferred to your local court, who will send you their defence and an Allocation Questiionnaire

Nothing to do in the meantime, apart from looking at the above link and reading threads in the Halifax Success forum so as you know what to expect here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-if-successes/

As Michael alluded to, this is totally normal. They will not set a court date until all the paperwork is in and processed; it could be several weeks yet before a date is set, and then several weeks after that before the actual hearing. It will also (almost definitely) be transferred to your local court.