• Tweets

• Hi I have to agree with @unclebulgaria67 post#3 For the funding side of moving to a new area and it being private supported accommodation I would also suggest speaking to private supported accommodation provider about funding but also contact the Local Council for that area and have a chat with them about funding because if you are in receipt of Housing Benefit certain Supported Accommodation that meets a certain criteria is treated as ‘exempt accommodation’ for Housing Benefit purposes but you need to confirm this with that relevant Council in your new area especially since it is Private Supported Accommodation as each Council can have slightly different rules on this. If you have a certain medical condition look up the charities and also have a wee chat with them as they may be able to point you to different Grants to assist with moving costs and your question about funding for private supported accommodation as well.
    • Hi Just to be clear a Notice to Quit is only the very start of the Housing Association going down the Eviction route there is a long process to go. Also to be clear if you leave at the Notice to Quit date only and go to the Council claiming you are Homeless they will more than likely class you as Intentionally Homeless therefore you have no right to be given temporary housing by the Council. The only way that works is when the Court has Granted a Possession Order then you can approach the Council as Homeless with the Court Order. As for the Housing Association issuing the Notice to Quit because there investigation has proved it's not your main residence but you have witness statement to prove otherwise. From now on with the Housing Association you need to keep a very good paper trail and ensure to get free proof of posting from the post office with anything you send to them. You now need to make a Formal Complaint to the Housing Association and please amend the following to suit your needs:   Dear Sir/Madam FORMAL COMPLAINT Reference: Notice to Quit Letter Dated XX/XX/2024, Hand Delivered on XX/XX/2024 I note in your letter that you stated that the Housing Association has carried out an investigation into myself and came to the conclusion that I am not using this property as my main residence and have evidence of this and have therefore issued a 'Notice to Quit' by XX/XX/2024. I find the above actions absolutely disgraceful action by the Housing Association. 1. Why have I never been informed nor asked about this matter by my Housing Officer. 2. Why have I never been given the opportunity to defend myself before the Housing Association out of the blue Hand Delivered a Notice to Quit Letter. 3. I have evidence and witnesses/statements that prove this is my Main Residence and more than willing provide this to both the Housing Association and the Court. I now require the following: 1. Copy of your Complaints Policy (not the leaflet) 2. Copy of your Customer Care Charter (not the leaflet) 3. Copies of your Investigation into this not being my main residence.    As well as the above you need to send the Housing Association urgently a Subject Access Request (SAR) requesting 'ALL DATA' that simple phrase covers whatever format they hold that in whether it be letters, email, recorded calls etc. The Housing Association then has 30 calendar days to respond but that time limit only starts once they acknowledge your SAR Request. If they fail to respond within that time limit its then off with a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).     
    • Hi Sorry for the delay in getting back to you The email excuse and I do say excuse to add to your account and if court decide LL can't recoup costs will be removed is a joke. So I would Ask them: Ask them to provide you with the exact terms within your Tenancy Agreement that allows them to add these Court Fees to your Account before it has been decided in Court by a Judge. Until the above is answered you require these Court Fees to be removed from your Account (Note: I will all be down to your Tenancy Agreement so have a good look through it to see what if any fees they can add to your account in these circumstances)
    • Thank you for your responses. As requested, some more detail. Please forgive, I'm writing this on my phone which always makes for less than perfect grammar. My Dad tries but English not his 1st language, i'm born and bred in England, a qualified accountant and i often help him with his admin. On this occasion I helped my dad put in his renewal driving licence application around 6 weeks before expiry and with it the disclosure of his sleep apnoea. Once the licence expired I told him to get in touch with his GP, because the DVLA were offering only radio silence at that time (excuses of backlogs When I called to chase up). The GP charged £30 for an opinion letter on his ability to drive based on his medical history- at the time I didn't take a copy of the letter, but I am hoping this will be key evidence that we can rely on as to why s88 applies because in the GP opinion they saw no reason he couldn't drive i need to see the letter again as im going only on memory- we forwarded the letter in a chase up / complaint to the DVLA.  In December, everything went quiet RE the sleep apnoea (i presume his GP had given assurance) but the DVLA noticed there had been a 2nd medical issue in the past, when my father suffered a one off mini stroke 3 years prior. That condition had long been resolved via an operation (on his brain of all places, it was a scary time, but he came through unscathed) and he's never had an issue since. We were able to respond to that query very promptly (within the 14 days) and the next communication was the licence being granted 2 months later. DVLA have been very slow in responding every step of the way.  I realise by not disclosing the mini stroke at the time, and again on renewal (had I known I'd have encouraged it) he was potentially committing an offence, however that is not relevant to the current charge being levied, which is that he was unable to rely on s88 because of a current medical issue (not one that had been resolved). I could be wrong, I'm not a legal expert! The letter is a summons I believe because its a speeding offence (59 in a temp roadworks 50 limit on the A1, ironically whist driving up to visit me). We pleaded guilty to the speeding but not guilty to the s87.  DVLA always confirmed to me on the phone that the licence had not been revoked and that he "May" be able to continue to drive. They also confirmed in writing, but the letter explains the DVLA offer no opinion on the matter and that its up to the driver to seek legal advice. I'll take the advice to contact DVLA medical group. I'm going to contact the GP to make sure they received the SAR request for data, and make it clear we need to see a copy of the opinion letter. In terms of whether to continue to fight this, or to continue with the defence, do we have any idea of the potential consequences of either option? Thanks all
    • stopping payments until a DN arrives does not equal automatic sale to a DCA...if you resume payments after the DN.  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Cap1 & CCA return

tamadus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Battleaxe

Ok, I have to admit it, I went to tesco's today and there at the check out are the applicationforms for the Tesco Credit Card, One side is the application for credit, on the reverse is the Credit Agreement regulated by the CCA 1974

Two bold red croesses for you sign and all the penalty charges are at £12.00. No where is a signature box for Tesco or their adminstration .

It makes interesting reading and the way everything is worded it is in favour of Tesco and RBS

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest though, it really seems to me to be irrelevant, as by stopping payments one likely outcome would be a court action, and I have already said that I believe a judge would allow the agreement to stand - providing it is properly executed, along with all the mandatory information.

Hi Alan,

I understand what you are saying, however, as long as we stop payments for a alid reason (ie, they haven't provided the agreement, or T and C's etc in the relevant time) the agreement becomes unenforcable, so, if they decide to take action to enfore it - like takign court acton to recover "missed" payments - then surely they are commiting a criminal offence?

Whether a Judge would, or would not enforce an agreement is surely irrelevant - if the "punishment" of the lenders not complying with the request in time is that we do not have to make payments, then that's what should happen.

It is then up to the lender whether they want to get a Judge to enforce it....onc a criminal offence has been made, it cannot be ignored, and I know that if the lender whom I have stopped paying because they are in default tries any actiona at all, then both TS and the Police will be forwarded details of any correspondence.

And the lenders are not allowed to profit, nor to enforce the agreement from the date of the default until they get a court order, so even if the court order is granted, any charges/interest would hav to be refunded.

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Hi Maybelline

Have you posted in the right thread. This should really be in the mortgages section. :)

Regards, Pam

thanks Pam, you are right and I have a thread re Welcome Finance, under other institutions and it seems we are all just discovering how unenforceable our agreements may be, no offence meant and maybe I have not read all the Welcome threads that have been appearing, but have scouted around and am still a bit unclear as the correct way to proceed.

popped in here earlier re the agreement format:):)

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

Hi Guys-

sorry to interupt the debate but I have a question.

I recently made a request under the CCA 1974 to Egg for a copy of my Agreement and a copy of the true certified copy of the default registered against me with the CRA's.

This is the reply-

"Further to your recent request, I have pleasure in enclosing a copy of your signed Credit Agreement in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

In respect of your request for a copy of the default notice, whilst we are under no obligation to provide a copy of this default notice, I can confirm that the default was registered in accordance with the correct procedure.

Your Account is now being handled by DLC and all further correspondence should be directed to them".

Firstly, Egg have supplied a copy of the original Credit Agreement that I signed (the only agreement that I have ever signed with Egg) the agreement is for a Boots Advantage Credit Card, powered by Egg dated 11/07/2001. Now Egg changed my card in 2002, it changed to an Egg green card, obviously the affiliation with Boots ended. The Boots card was settled by Egg and my balance was tranferred to the new Egg card. Egg changed my card again in 2005 to an Egg card blue, once again the balance was settled by Egg and transferred over to the new Egg blue card.

When you look at my CRA file it shows 3 Egg cards, two of which show settled.

Now here is the crux of my question, I have been provided with a credit agreement for a Boots Advantage Credit card, which no longer exists and not an agreement for my existing Egg credit card. After check the original Egg T&C's I have noted the following:-

"CARD - means any Boots Advantage Credit Card we give you which is linked to the Account".

"USE - We will send a card to you as soon as we have opened your Account and will renew it from time to time with the same type of card or replace it with a different type of card which you then qualify for and which is covered by thiis Agreement".

Okay, I have only signed one Agreement back in 2001 but have had three different cards. I believe that the above "USE" could constitite unfair terms UTTCR's, as I only signed for a Boots card!

Any thoughts would be welcome

AC

Okay Guys...

the point is though, that I did not apply for an EGG credit card, I applied for a Boots Advantage Credit Card. I realise now that the added words...powered by Egg have an implication, but when I signed the Application form I was applying for a Boots Card.

Surely, the applied terms for that card could not be reasonably expected to go on add infinitum and I am of the opinion that those terms could be viewed as Unfair (UTCCR's)

I am still battling with Egg.

Groannn.

AC

popped in here earlier re the agreement format:):)

Hi again

Yes this thread has some eye-opening info. on it and I think all CAG members should read it!

Unfortunately, mortgages are not currently regulated by the CCA so most of the info here re: agreements etc does not apply. This will change when the relevant part of the revised CCA2006 comes into force though, but only for mortgages entered into after that date.:(

Good luck with your claims. :)

Regards, Pam

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....l#post53879 9

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

Hi Alan,

I understand what you are saying, however, as long as we stop payments for a alid reason (ie, they haven't provided the agreement, or T and C's etc in the relevant time) the agreement becomes unenforcable, so, if they decide to take action to enfore it - like takign court acton to recover "missed" payments - then surely they are commiting a criminal offence?

Of course, but that wasn't the question I was asked.

My response is where a properly executed agreement HAS been provided - but after the 12 working days + 1 month.

The act states that the default continues until the document is provided - and remains unenforceable whilst the default continues. It does not state that the after 12 working days + 1 month the default is permanent.

it is not a mortgage - that is the problem, a secured loan under 25K is a secured loan and whats more the finance company seem to think it is HP?? its a mess!

'rise like lions after slumber, in unvanquishable number, shake your chains to the earth like dew, which in sleep had fall'n on you, ye are many, they are few.' Percy Byshse Shelly 1819

Okay Guys...

the point is though, that I did not apply for an EGG credit card, I applied for a Boots Advantage Credit Card. I realise now that the added words...powered by Egg have an implication, but when I signed the Application form I was applying for a Boots Card.

Hi angry cat

I think that what you will probably find is that Boots plc did not actually have an appropriate consumer credit licence (at that time at least) and did not offer credit. There was probably a commercially negotiated agreement between the 2 companies whereby a credit card would be offered in Boots, with their branding on it but supplied and administered by Egg.

As I say, you will need to check the small print on the original agreement/application form or T&Cs to verify this but I am pretty sure this will have been the case.

This does not affect the s85 situation in any way though.

Regards, Pam

Regards, Pam

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

My response is where a properly executed agreement HAS been provided - but after the 12 working days + 1 month.

The act states that the default continues until the document is provided - and remains unenforceable whilst the default continues. It does not state that the after 12 working days + 1 month the default is permanent.

Ahhh, I see, well I am sorry then!! :-/

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Okay Guys...

Surely, the applied terms for that card could not be reasonably expected to go on add infinitum and I am of the opinion that those terms could be viewed as Unfair (UTCCR's)

I am still battling with Egg.

Groannn.

AC

I actually agree with you Ac., I used to have a BOS credit card which MBNA suddenly started administering. Then they changed the card to an MBNA card. I only took the card in the first place because it was a BOS affinity card and some money was paid to a charity I support. Of course that stopped once MBNA took it over.

Trouble is what can we do when the original company re assign it to a company to administer it.

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

it is not a mortgage - that is the problem, a secured loan under 25K is a secured loan and whats more the finance company seem to think it is HP?? its a mess!

Hi again

Oh, I see!! :o Well in that case perhaps you could give more details - e.g what does your actual agreement say (if you have a copy)? Where was it signed, at their premises or at home? etc. etc. :)

Regards, Pam

NO Alan it doesn't say its permanent but it doesn't say it isn't either. I think that as a result of Wilson - v _ Secretary of State we might like to look at this legislation from a slightly different viewpoint.......namely that unless expressly stated then the legislation falls in favour of the consumer

Hi again

Oh, I see!! :o Well in that case perhaps you could give more details - e.g what does your actual agreement say (if you have a copy)? Where was it signed, at their premises or at home? etc. etc. :)

Regards, Pam

hello, I do feel rather guilty as have already had some good replies on my original query about my agreement (thanks to all) It was indeed signed on their premises, the original being HP signed at a dealership and the following agreements signed in their offices further down the line when I got into difficulties, each time they have applied MIG, plus other unknown figures that appeared later, it does state it is a CCA agreement but no t&c's, I have done the SAR and requested copies which I am referring to here.

it is these charges that I am challenging starting with the penalty charges, they have already replied to say all their fess, charges etc are legal and no refund will be forthcoming.

NO Alan it doesn't say its permanent but it doesn't say it isn't either. I think that as a result of Wilson - v _ Secretary of State we might like to look at this legislation from a slightly different viewpoint.......namely that unless expressly stated then the legislation falls in favour of the consumer

In this case though, it clearly states:

he is not entitled, while the default continues, to enforce the agreement;

Hi all

Just another cat amongst the pidgeons -

I have vaguely been aware for some time that s75 of the CCA also applies to credit card agreements and according to my OFT doc (my bible:D) the agreement should also include the following statement:

(Agreements where, if a supplier of goods or services is in breach of contract, the borrower may sue either the supplier or the creditor under section 75 of the Act) (Not this bit)

IMPORTANT – YOU SHOULD READ THIS CAREFULLY

YOUR RIGHTS

The Consumer Credit Act 1974 covers this agreement and lays down certain requirements for your protection which must be satisfied when the agreement is made. If they are not, the creditor cannot enforce the agreement against you without a court order.

The Act also gives you a number of rights. You have a right to settle this agreement at any time by giving notice in writing and paying off all amounts payable under the agreement 1. If you have obtained unsatisfactory goods or

services under a transaction financed by this agreement [, apart from any purchased out of a cash loan,]2 you may have a right to sue the supplier, the creditor or both. Similarly, if the contract is not fulfilled, perhaps because the supplier has gone out of business, you may still be able to sue the creditor.

This is confirmed by the OFT here:

Press release: Court judgment on credit card consumer protection

Does yours have this statement on the signature doc.??

Regards, Pam

s 75 applies to all finance agreements not just CC's.........the exeptions are personal loans (in which case there is no lein on the purchased asset) or if you arrange your own finance to say buy a car then you are not covered...........The finance must be dealer introduced.

Any HP company (of which there are some) which provides personal loans through dealerships & then regisiters the car with HPI......or snatches it back without a court order claiming they still own it are trying to have their cake & eat it. On the one hand when they take it back they are claiming that the agreement is 'controlled' but on the otherhand if you try to enforce your rights under the 'controlled' agreement they will claim you don't have such rights as personal loans are not covered......this deception is practiced by some very large lenders

Hi JonCris

Yes, I was aware that it covered other agreements also but not sure how many people on here with 'so-called' credit card agreements aka application forms knew that this information box should be on their agreement - along with a lot of other prescribed information that obviously isn't in many cases.:rolleyes:

Regards, Pam

P.S. don't you ever sleep either - you seem to be nocturnal like me!:)

Hi JonCris

Yes, I was aware that it covered other agreements also but not sure how many people on here with 'so-called' credit card agreements aka application forms knew that this information box should be on their agreement - along with a lot of other prescribed information that obviously isn't in many cases.:rolleyes:

Regards, Pam

P.S. don't you ever sleep either - you seem to be nocturnal like me!:)

Pam

I don't like your reference to aka application forms. Any reference to an application form to me means just that. I think we have covered this well in earlier posts - the proper executed agreement should make clear reference that it is an agreement regulated by the Act and the agreement must comply fully with S60-66.

An application is none of this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pam

I don't like your reference to aka application forms. Any reference to an application form to me means just that. I think we have covered this well in earlier posts - the proper executed agreement should make clear reference that it is an agreement regulated by the Act and the agreement must comply fully with S60-66.

Zubo

I have an application form supplied by a credit card company that they have supplied to me as an agreement. But there are two statements which mean it isn't an agreement, it is an application form. If they try to claim it is an agreement they are in default of the DPA 1998 and therefore the agreement is invalid. They cannot have their cake and eat it.

Zubo

I have an application form supplied by a credit card company that they have supplied to me as an agreement. But there are two statements which mean it isn't an agreement, it is an application form. If they try to claim it is an agreement they are in default of the Data Protection Act 1998 and therefore the agreement is invalid. They cannot have their cake and eat it.

Agreed.

I too have a CCA request responded to by the CC company with the words - please find a copy of your signed application form. The copy they sent was the Internet copy I signed and dated the section which clearly states - sign this application. They sent this back to me - also the detail was illegible... they havent a cat in hells chance of getting that past a court to enforce. I think that is why they have gone quiet on me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pam

Hi zubo

I think you have mis-interpreted my meaning. I said 'so called agreements aka application forms', meaning the ones they say are agreements but aren't!

Regards, Pam

Hi zubo

I think you have mis-interpreted my meaning. I said 'so called agreements aka application forms', meaning the ones they say are agreements but aren't!

Regards, Pam

Sorry Pam, didn't mean to be such aggressive... I just am a bit nervous about people thinking these are agreements... I know we are singing from the same hymn sheet and I completely missed your tongue in cheek reference...

sincere apologies!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On the reverse of my application form it does say 'Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974', but this is on the reverse, not where I signed. The crux of my issue is that there is a specific statement which makes it either an application form, or in breach of the DPA 1998. One or the other, clear cut, black and white, no arguement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4971 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks