• Tweets

• Speaking of the reformatory boys, here they are with all of their supporters, some of whom traveled with them from miles away, all carefully crammed together and photographed to look like there were more than about 80 .. rather like Farages last rally with even fewer people crammed around what looked like an ice cream van or mobile tea bar ... Although a number in the crowd apparently thought they were at a vintage car rally as they appeared to be chanting 'crank-her'. A vintage Bentley must be out of view.   Is this all there is? Its less than the Tory candidate. - shut up and smile while they get a camera angle that looks better
    • in order for us to help you we require the following information:- Which Court have you received the claim from ? Canterbury If possible please scan redact and upload a full page copy of page 1 of the claim form. ( Name of the Claimant ? Moneybarn No 1   How many defendant's  joint or self ? One Date of issue – top right hand corner of the claim form – this in order to establish the time line you need to adhere to. 29/05/24 Acknowledged by 14/06/24  Defence by 29/06/24  Particulars of Claim PARTICULARS OF CLAIM   1.  By a Conditional Sale Agreement in writing made on 25th August 2022. Between the Claimant and Defendant, the Claimant let to the Defendant on Conditional Sale. A Ford Ranger 3.2 TDCi (200 P S) 4x4 Wildtrack  Double Cab Pickup 3200cc (Sep.2015) Registration No, ******* Chassis number ***************** (“The Vehicle”).  A copy of the agreement is attached   2.  The price of the goods was £15,995.00.  The Initial Rental was £8500.00.  The total charge for credit was £3575.;17 And the balance of £11,070.17 was payable by 59 equal consecutive monthly instalments of £187 63. payable on the 25th of each month.   3.  The following were expressed conditions of the set agreement,   Clause 8: Our Right to End this Agreement  8.1   Subject to sending you the notice as required by law, any of the following events will entitle us to end this Agreement: 8.1.2  You fail to pay the advance payment (if any) or any of the payments as specified on the front page of this agreement or any other sum payable under this Agreement. 8.1.3 If any of the information you have given us before entering into this Agreement or during the term of this Agreement was false 8.1.4 We consider, acting reasonably, that the goods may be in jeopardy or that our rights in the goods may otherwise be prejudiced. 8.1.5 If you die 8.1.6 If a bankruptcy petition is presented against you; if you petition for your own bankruptcy, or make a live arrangement with your creditors or call a meeting of them. 8. 1.7 If in Scotland, you become insolvent or sequestration or a receiver, judicial factor or trustee to be appointed over any of your estate, or effects or suffer an arrestment, charge attachment or other diligence to be issued or levied on any of your estate or effects or suffer any exercise, or threatened exercise of landlords hype hypothec 8.1.8 If you are a partnership, you are dissolved 8.1.9 If the goods are destroyed, lost, stolen and/or treated by the insurer as a total loss in response to an insurance claim. 8.1.10 If we reasonably believe any payment made to us in respect of this Agreement is a proceed of crime. 8.1.11 If steps are taken by us to terminate any other agreement which you have entered into with us.   Clause 9.  Effect of Us Terminating Agreement   9.1 If this Agreement terminates under clause 8 the following will apply 9.1.1 Subject to the rights given to you by law, you will no longer be entitled to possession of the goods and must return them to us to an address as we may reasonably specify, (removing or commencing the removal of any cherished plates) together with a V5 registration certificate, both sets of keys and a service record book. If you are unable or unwilling to return the goods to us then we shall collect the goods and we'll charge you in accordance with clause 10.3 9.1.2 We will be entitled to immediate payment from you for all payments and all other sums do under this agreement at the date of termination 9.1.3 We will sell the goods or public sale at the earliest opportunity once the goods are in a reasonable condition which includes a return of the items listed in clause 7.1.4 9.1.4 We will be entitled to immediate payment from you of the rest of the Total Amount Payable under this agreement less: ( a) A rebate for early settlement ias required by law which will be calculated and notified to you at the time of payment (b) The proceeds of sale of the goods (if any) after deduction of all costs associated with finding you and/or the goods, recovery, refurbishment and repair. Insurance, storage, sale, agents fees, cherished plate removal, replacement keys, costs associated with obtaining service history for the goods and in relation to obtaining a duplicate V5 registration certificate   4, The following are particulars required by Civil Procedure Rules. Rule 7.9 as set out in 7.1 and 7.2 of the associated Practice Direction entitled Hire Purchase Claims:-   a)     The agreement is dated 25 August 2022. And is between Moneybarn No1 Limited  and xxxxxxxxx under agreement number 756050. b)    The claimant was one of the original parties to the agreement. c)    The agreement is regulated under the Consumer Credit Act 1974. d)    The goods claimed Ford Ranger 3.2 TDCi ( 200 PS) 4x4 Wildtrack Double Cab Pickup 3200 cc (Sep2015} Registration No ^^^^^^^ Chassis number ***************** e)     Thw total price of the goods £19570 f)     The paid up sum £1206 5 g)    The unpaid balance of the total price £7505 (to include charges) h)    A default notice was sent to the defendant on 20th February 2024 by Firrst class post i)      The date when the right to demand delivery of the goods accrued 14 March 2024 j)      The amount if any claimed as an alternative to delivery of the goods 7505 22 include charges ]= 5.  A the date of service of the notice the instalments were £562.89 in arrears. 6. By reason of the Termination of the Agreement by the notice, defendant became liable to pay the sum of £7502 7. The date of maturity the agreement is 24th August 2027. 8. Further or  alternative by reasons of  the Defendant breaches of the agreement by failing to pay the said instalments, the Defendant evinced an intention no longer to be bound by the Agreement and repudiated it by the said Notice the claimant accepted that repudiation 9. By reason of such repudiation the claimant has suffered loss and damage.   Total amount payable £19570 Less sum paid or in arrears by the date of repudiation £12064 97 Balance £7505 (to include charges.) ( The claimant will give credit if necessary for the value of the vehicle if recovered.)  The claimant therefore claims 1.    An order for delivery up of the vehicle 2.    The MoneyClaim to be adjourned generally with liberty to restore,  Upon restoration of the MoneyClaim following return or loss of the vehicle. the Claimant will ensure the pre action protocol for debt claims is followed. 3.    Pursuant to s 90 (1)  of the Consumer Credit Act 1974. An order that the Claimant and/or its agents may enter any premises in which the vehicle is situated in order to recover the vehicle should it not be returned by the Defendant 4.    further or alternatively damages 5.    costs.   Statement of truth The Claimant believes that the facts stated in these Particulars of Claim are true. The Claimant understands that the proceedings for contempt of court may be brought against anyone who makes or causes to be made a false statement in the document for verified by statement of truth without an honest belief in its truth. I am duly Authorised by the Claimant to sign these Particulars of Claim signed Dated 17th of April 2024   What is the total value of the claim? 7502   Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ? No   Never heard of this   Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred? No   Did you inform the claimant of your change of address? n/a Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? No   When did you enter into the original agreement before or after April 2007 ? After  Do you recall how you entered into the agreement...On line /In branch/By post ? In a garage  Is the debt showing on your credit reference files (Experian/Equifax /Etc...) ? Yes  Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. Original Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? n/a   Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? They said sent but nor received   Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Sums in Arrears”  or " Notice of Arrears "– at least once a year ? None seen   Why did you cease payments? Still Paying,   What was the date of your last payment? Yesterday  31st May 2024   Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? No   Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? Yes on 12 Feb 2024   What you need to do now.   Can't scan, will do via another means as you cant have jpg
    • Now that is an interesting article which adds afew perspective that I hadn't thought significant - but on reflection of the perspectives offered ... Now Starmer is no Blair, however 'blairite he may be perceived, but the Tories aren't tories and aren't even remotely liberal   The fast 'unannounced and unexpected election call from sunack may well be explained by the opinion linked that he hoped reform would be unprepared and effectively call a chunk of Farages largely empty bluster - making him look even more of a prat, leave scope for attacks on shabby reform candidates and mimimise core vote losses to reform - while throwing the 'middle ground' (relative) tories TO THE DOGS - and with the added bonus of likely pacifying his missu' desire to jogg off to sunny cal tout suite somewhat   thumb in the air - I expect about 140ish tory seats, but can hope for under a hundred Reform - got to admit the outside possibility of 1, maybe 2 seats with about 8% of the vote - but unlikely. I think projections of over 10% of the vote for reform is nudged and paid for speculation - but possible with the expected massive drives from Russian, Chinese and far right social media bot and troll prods targeting the gullible.
    • Commentary June 2024 WWW.ELECTORALCALCULUS.CO.UK Interesting article about just how bad it could be for the Tories.  Also Tories could be hoping on Reform not having candidates in many seats, as they were not ready.  
    • Even a Piers Morgan is an improvement and a gutless Farage Piers Morgan calls for second Brexit referendum WWW.THELONDONECONOMIC.COM Piers Morgan and Nigel Farage have faced off over Brexit and a second referendum in a heated reunion on BBC Question Time.   “Why don’t we have another referendum about Brexit?” he questioned. “I seem to remember when 2016 came around we were told there was going to be control of our borders and it was going to be economically beneficial to this country. And eight years later we have lost complete control of our borders… and economically it seems to have been a wilful act of self-harm.”   ... Piers missed off : after all somebody said a 48/52 decision would be "unfinished business" by a long way - was that person just bul lying (again)  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Rossendales Blog - currently a bit one sided

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4588 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Just noticed that my post is currently "awaiting moderation". i.e, is it "Rossendales friendly"? Bet it doesn't last long.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

To give you a little flavour:

Tom Lawton on November 1, 2011 at 4:25 pm said:

Rossendale’s is an excellent company and are deeply saddened by last night’s documentary. We strive to be the best in the business and all members of Rossendale’s are truly shocked.

Julie Green-Jones is not only a credit to Rossendale’s but the whole enforcement industry and can see the passion ouse from her, She regularly takes time out of her busy schedule for visit’s with the ministry of justice to push the change in legislation which i think is needed. There are too many grey areas in the enforcement industry and think both debtors and enforcement companies would benefit greatly from a change.

I would urge anybody who watched the programme to take it with a pinch of salt, I’m sure that anybody that has spoken/dealt with Rossendales will agree we are truly professional, understanding and are willing to help.

Well done Tom. Hope you get to lick Julie's boots tomorrow morning son, you surely deserve it. By the way, "ouse" is a river up north. The word you're looking for is "ooze". Donkey.

Here are the full "21 thoughts" currently on this blog:

21 THOUGHTS ON “ITV EXPOSURE PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS THE NEED FOR REGULATION”

Anonymous on November 1, 2011 at 9:31 am said:

I think John Boast made himself look foolish, but it was obvious that head office wouldnt find his actions acceptable. He commented many times, ‘that the office would never know’ – which shows Rossendales Ltd would find his behaviour unacceptable. The Chairman of Rossendales, was clearly mortified at his actions and is at the forefront of the Campaign for Change. Do not blame such a necessary industry for one man’s actions!!

Reply ↓

Jack Edwards on November 1, 2011 at 9:52 am said:

I had the misfortune to get into debt a couple of years ago and the Rossendales bailiff that visited me was professional, courteous and fully understood my circumstances. I made my payment and that was the end of the matter albeit it cost me £24.50 for the privilege (I believe the fees are set by law not just randomly added by the bailiff). My experience is certainly not the attitude reflected in the TV programme, one bad apple…. and all that !

Reply ↓

anonymous on November 1, 2011 at 11:51 am said:

Having watched the programme last night I felt that Julie Green-Jones handled the interview incredibly well and her belief in the company and its culture for doing business in the right way came shining through in what must have been a very stressful situation.

The programme positioned itself as exposing an endemic culture within the industry and her responses and the statistics provided demonstrated that this was not the case. I am sure their clients will be of a similar opinion.

Reply ↓

T Laird on November 1, 2011 at 11:58 am said:

Saw the program last night. Looks like that bailiff was one bad apple. Chairman’s response was professional and honest and Rossendales action aginst the bailiff in question was swift.

Reply ↓

Nick Shelton on November 1, 2011 at 12:25 pm said:

Anyone with half a brain watching that “program” last night will appreciate one guy does not paint the picture of the whole company and the makers of the programme could conceivably have picked on anyone from hundreds of Bailiff companies and dug out someone who wasn’t picture perfect.

Reply ↓

JamesS on November 1, 2011 at 12:59 pm said:

The fact that a blog needs to be written to defend the bailiff industry is ridiculous! If there was no need for them they wouldn’t be used?? Why should the lives of working people/families be affected by people who think that not paying is acceptable! This country is already TAXING way more than most of Europe yet the one TAX that actually benefits us all is generally the one that doesn’t get paid hence the increase for the rest of US! John Boast humiliated himself alone and bares no reflection on Rossendales as a company – The programme made it clear that this company uphold strong training and implemented procedures to avoid this from happening!!!

Reply ↓

Ian X on November 1, 2011 at 2:46 pm said:

I’m a bailiff and i have been working today & have received a warm response from the debtors in Leeds, some of whom described last night’s journalism as “ludicrous”. I also want to express how well Julie came across last night, and what a fantastic job you have all done handling the situation

Reply ↓

Abigail on November 1, 2011 at 3:00 pm said:

I was visited by a bailiff after going through a difficult divorce. My husband left me with two young children and debts I did not know about. I had a visit from one of Rossendales bailiffs and he was helpful, understanding and a credit to the company. I felt the programme last night was bias and focussed on one bigoted rogue bailiff.

Reply ↓

Anonymous

on November 1, 2011 at 3:39 pm said:

dddddddfdPeople have loads of excuses not to pay, but it really annoys me as when I was a single parent with two kiddies I still managed to keep up my payments, and gave up other items to pay my bills. If everyone paid what they should ,when they should, then bailiffs wouldnt have to do the difficult job they do. The Chairman of Rossendales clearly cares about the industry and making sure that legislation is fair. I would challenge the TV companies to make a true documentary into the actual real life on-goings of an enforcement company, not just a one-sided edited version of accounts. What was shown was a one off rogue bailiff, what about the other 99% who do a proffesional job !!!!

Reply ↓

Anonymous on November 1, 2011 at 3:22 pm said:

I watched the programme last night and I know how gutted you must be feeling over the whole ugly episode. I thought you came through really, really well and your sincere regret that something so unsavoury was ever associated with Rossendales was very evident.

All those who know you, and the ethos of integrity ,decency and transparency that you’ve worked so hard to build within Rossendales since you took ownership, will know that one unsavoury character cannot diminish the company’s reputation.

Reply ↓

Liz on November 1, 2011 at 3:23 pm said:

From what I saw of the programme I thought it was a third rate production and will soon be forgotten.

Reply ↓

Anonymous on November 1, 2011 at 3:28 pm said:

Dear Julie

Julie, I just wanted to drop you a line as I watched the programme last night and I know how gutted you must be feeling over the whole ugly episode. I thought you came through really, really well and your sincere regret that something so unsavoury was ever associated with Rossendales was very evident.

All those who know you, and the ethos of integrity ,decency and transparency that you’ve worked so hard to build within Rossendales since you took ownership, will know that one unsavoury character cannot diminish the company’s reputation.

Reply ↓

Sean B on November 1, 2011 at 3:30 pm said:

I believe bailiffs are a very important factor in todays society. They help our economy every day throughout the Country collecting debts. Upon seeing the ITV exposure programe I got the feeling they were a little biased with the editing of the programe. The bailiff was in the wrong in what was aired, however, the programe only focused on this and non of the good work he would also have done was showed. There has to be a lot of respect given to Julie Greene Jones for the manner she handled the interview, she was obviously upset at the findings within her company and handled the pressure of the interview extremley well.

Reply ↓

Anonymous on November 1, 2011 at 3:34 pm said:

I watched the programme last night and did feel upset by the comments made by the bailiff – however I do not feel that you can judge a company based on the actions of one individual. The Company clearly took the matter very seriously and action was swift and appropriate. Unfortunately bailiff activity is necessary to ensure that debts are cleared and the attempts by Julie Green Jones to work to get some regulations is an indication of how Rossendales want to ensure a professional but eftective service.

Reply ↓

Anonymous on November 1, 2011 at 3:34 pm said:

Dear Julie

I watched the programme last night and I know how gutted Julie Green-Jones must be feeling over the whole ugly episode. I thought she came through really, really well and her sincere regret that something so unsavoury was ever associated with Rossendales was very evident.

All those who know Julie, and the ethos of integrity ,decency and transparency that she has worked so hard to build within Rossendales since she took ownership, will know that one unsavoury character cannot diminish the company’s reputation.

Reply ↓

Anonymous on November 1, 2011 at 3:44 pm said:

ITV need to be ashamed of themselves. Just watched the programme on the exposure of bailiffs after sky plusing it last night. After watching the endless clips advertising the programme, I thought it would focus on the laws and legislation of bailiffing today. Instead it focused on one thing, one old bailiff who is set in his ways, who was a disgrace may I add. I very much doubt that every bailiff in the industry is like this which is what the programme was trying to portray. And then to add insult to injury, at the very end, it actually told us that Julie Greene Jones and the Company Rossendales are ‘at the forefront’of the campaign to change. I am confused, does anybody else feel this way? Oh and by the way, I have just viewed the website of Rossendales and it looks very professional to me.

Reply ↓

AD on November 1, 2011 at 3:56 pm said:

Bailiffs are a necessary part of a process Business rates, Ctax, RTD Rent and many others should be collected by bailiffs. These cannot go unpaid ? if this happened the economy would be even worse than it is at the moment. Life is hard it is enough for us hardworking people who have bills to pay, no one likes paying bills but we have to pay our way in life why should we pay for everyone else??. I hate the idea that I am slogging myself working hard daily for everyone else who continue to dodge their bills.

I am of mixed race and have worked for Rossendales for 15 years and can safely say that this is not a racist company!! One persons view should not be taken in to account here as we all know there are two sides to every story? It’s a shame it was a very one sided story? Why should all staff and bailiffs be tied by the same broom?

Reply ↓

JT on November 1, 2011 at 3:56 pm said:

After watching the ITV Exposure programme last night, one thing has become evidently clear, John Boast covertly undertook his actions. Rossendales Ltd had no knowledge of what he was doing and the unprofessional manner in which he was undertaking his work.

One thing to bring to view would be the colourful editing undertaken by the production company who even stated during the programme, that they had seen John Boast act in a professional and courteous manner, yet this doesn’t make for good T.V. so didn’t find its way into the final edit of the programme.

As someone has said above, they could have gone to any number of bailiff companies and found someone who isn’t perfect but it’s the same with any profession, you’re always going to have people who try and ‘Pull a fast one / bend the rules’.

My final point is with regards to bailiffing in general, if you do a little research as to how much council tax is unpaid each year, compare this with how much it costs to run public services, you can see a clear connection between unpaid council tax and government cuts, but if the government can’t use bailiffs to collect this money we will see the country further deteriorate and become a mere shadow of what it once was in terms of priding ourselves on our public services.

Reply ↓

anonymous on November 1, 2011 at 3:58 pm said:

After recording the programme on sky plus last night, I’ve just finished watching it. After seeing all the endless clips advertising the programme I thought that it would be about regulating bailiffs. How wrong was I! ITV should be ashamed airing such a one sided, biased, boring, dare I say it? programme. All this programme seemed to be about was an old bailiff, set in his ways,whose language and racist comments were a disgrace. People surely cannot think that all bailiffs behave in this manner. I for one don’t…. Clearly Rossendales are fighting to get bailiff’s regulated, why name them? I’m confused, is anybody else?

Reply ↓

Pete on November 1, 2011 at 4:06 pm said:

The Bailiff shown was very wrong to say the things he did, and also to act in the ways portrayed in the show. However my opinion was the show was just sensationalism sending out a biased message. I in no way condone his actions but he was led up the garden path with leading questions and very clever editing. This show highlights more to me the power producers of shows like this have to send out messages, which they want you to see and not the whole picture of the subject. It is just propaganda in another guise.

Reply ↓

Tom Lawton on November 1, 2011 at 4:25 pm said:

Rossendale’s is an excellent company and are deeply saddened by last night’s documentary. We strive to be the best in the business and all members of Rossendale’s are truly shocked.

Julie Green-Jones is not only a credit to Rossendale’s but the whole enforcement industry and can see the passion ouse from her, She regularly takes time out of her busy schedule for visit’s with the ministry of justice to push the change in legislation which i think is needed. There are too many grey areas in the enforcement industry and think both debtors and enforcement companies would benefit greatly from a change.

I would urge anybody who watched the programme to take it with a pinch of salt, I’m sure that anybody that has spoken/dealt with Rossendales will agree we are truly professional, understanding and are willing to help.

Reply ↓

Fred Bassett on November 1, 2011 at 9:37 pm said:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Rossendales are fantastic, Rossendales are great, Rossendales are the Dog’s doo dahs. It’s quite clear that only posts like this will make it onto this blog so here we go. I love Rossendales. xxx

My guess is that 20 of these posts are written by people who work for Rossendales. I doubt they were written by 20 different people. Tom Lawton is clearly King among the arse lickers.

Just posted mine under the name of Ross Endale here it is as it will never appear on site

Yeah right Rossendale Bailiffs are really friendly and would never do that, dont make me laugh I can relate 100's of cases dealt with by Rossendales that show this guy wasn't a one off but the norm, yes the phantom call for van to remove goods that hasn't got a valid levy, charges that are illegal Remember FOLKS £28:50 for first visit £14:00 for second for council tax and thats it not that stops them racking up 6, 7, 8 different attendance fees, Levys shoved through a letterbox where bailiff hasn't seen goods but guesses whats in property, the threat of locksmith, again totally illegal. ITV mucked up by not showing many more bailiffs like Marstons, Bristow & Suter and many many many more all act the same still I'll get off and let the Rossendale employees write more support

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

I just noticed that the link I posted above: http://www.thecampaignforchange.co.uk/2011/11/itv-exposure-programme-highlights-the-need-for-regulation/#comment-90 shows that there were 90 comments, yet only 21 were showing. What do you think happened to the other 69?

Latest post in the Rossendales blog:

Julie darling,

Please let us all know what happened to the following posts in this blog:

0-34

37-40

44-46

48-49

50-51

55-62

64-67

74-75

81-82

84-9

We are all dying to see them. Your moderators wouldn't, by chance, have removed them for being unfavourable would they?

They'll be moderating my posts full time tomorrow morning. Bloody idiots. When you hover over the date and time it shows you the post number. You can clearly see which ones are missing, i.e. the first 35! They really are not very bright are they?

It did state on the program last night that they don't have to have qualifications to be come a bailiff just references...... so no they are not bright at all..... and as for the owner not knowing about the idiot featured and his kind working for her about as believable as the comments on their blog!!!!!!!!

Who really cares anyway - its totally irrelevant.

Although, to be fair they do look like they are making an effort - even if it is superficial.

Where are they making an effort and to do what?

And if this effort is superficial it's not an effort is it - its just show and means nothing - business as usual which is illegall harrasment - lies and extortion.

Of course, their representatives would never act outside their powers.

Oh the old locksmith bull - as spouted by a certain, (one off rogue), Mr Boast.

This one off rogue arguement is nonsense - the reporter joins the company and the company could have put him with any senior baillif to train him. It's institutionalised in the company.

Other nonsense is the amount of complaints they get being small, - scared vulnerable people believe the baillifs lies - that is what makes them vulnerable - and as such not the type of people to complain. People do not know their rights when dealing with baillifs, so do not know they have grounds for a complaint.

The biggest issue by far is the fact that baillifs are paid commission - when ever you pay commission you will get abuses e.g loans, PPI, endowments, energy switching, double glazing sales etc. etc. etc.

Isn't there a saying about one bad apple spoiling the whole barrel?

How many rookies did Mr Boast "train".

I'm sure there are good and bad in every profession, but there are so many threads on here and I'm sure on other sites, that I don't think that companies like Rossendales should be complacent. They should take steps to check that their operatives are working within the law and guidelines.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Some postings that were there the other day seem to have vanished suddenly today.

Either the moderator can not make up their mind about what they will and wont accept or the powers that be at Rossendales are telling them to remove certain postings.

Some postings that were there the other day seem to have vanished suddenly today.

Either the moderator can not make up their mind about what they will and wont accept or the powers that be at Rossendales are telling them to remove certain postings.

well mines there :)

some are still waiting

It's a bit like the CSA and Credit Today, aimed at their own kind and their clients. Anyone who takes slightest notice of the carp they come out with are either one of their own or certifiable. ;)

In total agreement :)

These people are very blinkered to the real world around them.

These people are very blinkered to the real world around them.

Or so it would appear ....... :roll:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

This post appeared last night from Julie Green-Jones in response to a Cagger who told it like it is:

Dear Wendy, it appears that you have had an horrendous time with bailiffs. Clearly you have no faith in the profession at all. I am concerned about your story concerning the 2 Rossendales bailiffs. I also note that you have posted numerous comments on this blog against bailiffs in general. I would like to talk to you in person and see if I can assist in any way. Would you consider talking to me on the phone?

If nothing else, the pressure put on their blog by us and the Legal seagulls people is having some effect. That's sheer weight of numbers and opinion for you. A week ago, the offending post would simply have been deleted. Now, Green-Jones is keen to be seen to be doing something. It won't amount to much but it's a small victory.

Fred