November 9 sees the Debt Collection Awards take place in Manchester

rebel11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4577 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

From the Evening Standard:-

Doom-mongers who failed to land a hot ticket to the recent Insolvency & Rescue Awards at Hyde Park's Lancaster Hotel, fear not. Another equally gloomy event is on the horizon. November 9 sees the Debt Collection Awards take place in Manchester.

Now in its fifth year, the event is moving to the city's Palace Hotel for the first time so it can fit in more bailiffs and other threatening types for dinner and a dance. Categories include Innovation of the Year and Tracing Team of

the Year.

The award with the biggest bragging rights must be Enforcement Team of the Year, where one of three short-listed firms is called The Sheriffs Office. What do they do, lasso the debtors? City Spy trusts the partygoers have paid for their tickets in advance.

http://www.debtcollectionawards.co.uk/

My award goes to Rossendales, for their part in the ITV programme and motion picture industry.:-D

And the winner for biggest pile of lies is.....................................................Rossendales

The Winner for non stop harassment of people is.................................Lowells/Red etc etc etc etc

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

From the Evening Standard:-

Doom-mongers who failed to land a hot ticket to the recent Insolvency & Rescue Awards at Hyde Park's Lancaster Hotel, fear not. Another equally gloomy event is on the horizon. November 9 sees the Debt Collection Awards take place in Manchester.

Now in its fifth year, the event is moving to the city's Palace Hotel for the first time so it can fit in more bailiffs and other threatening types for dinner and a dance. Categories include Innovation of the Year and Tracing Team of

the Year.

The award with the biggest bragging rights must be Enforcement Team of the Year, where one of three short-listed firms is called The Sheriffs Office. What do they do, lasso the debtors? City Spy trusts the partygoers have paid for their tickets in advance.

http://www.debtcollectionawards.co.uk/

My award goes to Rossendales, for their part in the ITV programme and motion picture industry.:-D

Have you seen the list of do's and don'ts - Look at the first one :lol:

http://www.debtcollectionawards.co.uk/content/dos-and-donts

Ah! The highlight of the year for the dca calander! Where they gather like a pack of wolves, convince themselves that they are an essential part of the financial industry and conratulate each other for being ever more parasitic! I believe the do's and dont's are valid even if not read by them. Wish I was on the judging panel lol.

It is so meaningless, that if you want to be on the judging panel, it shouldn't be too difficult to arrange, just ask Rossendales:wink:

Ah! The highlight of the year for the dca calander! Where they gather like a pack of wolves, convince themselves that they are an essential part of the financial industry and conratulate each other for being ever more parasitic! I believe the do's and dont's are valid even if not read by them. Wish I was on the judging panel lol.