Hfc ccj

wellerman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Unsure whether my defence is the admin fees as the court has dismissed this and Restons have written saying "There is no explanation as to why the admin fees of £15 can be sensibly disputed" "furthermore there is no explanation of how the individual items of compound interest have been calculated-for example there is no explanation of any formula used" "This information/explanation will be required should you wish to continue to defend the claim on this basis"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You will have to post up or type out exactly what your pleadings were Weller, I cant advise unless I know what you have stated.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

scan as a picture[jpg] file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint program

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf

than many single ones

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

then hit reply button

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Many thanks DX

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Hi Weller

Pestons upload is too small could really do with reading that before you respond.

Regards

Andy

Still too small Weller, just type it out verbatim, clock is ticking.:wink:

Andy

you must use pdf!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Letter from Restons

We refer to your document dated 08 January 2012 headed 'Outline of My Defence'.

We do not think the schedule attached to that letter assist you. There is no explanation as to why the administration fees of £15.00 can be sensibly disputed. They are applied in accordance

with the Banks contractual entitlement under the agreement in circumstances where you failed to pay the contractual monthly instalment on the day required.

Furthermore there is no explanation of how the individual items of compound interest have been calculated- for example there is no explanation of any formula used or ( if relevant) any

computer software.

This information/explanation will be required should you wish to continue to defend the claim on this basis.

If you are not able to provide it then may we respectfully suggest that you reconsider your position in this litigation and put forward a sensible offer to the Bank to discharge your liability.

Hi Weller

Reading between the lines it looks if they will defend this to the hilt as your only defence was unfair charges and interest.Unless you can up with other reasons to offer why you wish to defend this matter, I would seriously look at approaching Pestons with an offer of settlement or a payment plan.Once this gets past AQ it will double the debt.Make an offer on the debt alone they have incurred little costs so far apart from the summons costs.

Regards

Andy

Start low Weller see what response you get, if its a full and final amount try £250/£300 if its a payment plan then expect nothing,it will be the full amount including costs.

Regards

Andy