traceyrmj against HSBC... **WON**

traceyrmj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6394 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

SPREADSHEETS here use the complicated one and on the 8% sheet ( save it first in case it doesnt work) you just add th percentage rate of 28% or whatever in the yellow box at the top and it will jiggle the numbers for you, ( you will need to make sure you change the 8% wherever it appears so they kniow what you are claiming for and you are consistant. good luck on getting the contractual tho, they seem to fight harder for that!
  • Confused 1

me against the abbey Paid in full (donation made)

me against the woolwich Paid in full(donation made)

me against HSBC Paid in full(donation made)

beware the scrapbooker, for she has a long memory and sharp knives :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

notice of acknowledgement gives HSBC and D&G solics, till 20th to defend. got the solics addy too so will send copy of the breakdown of charges to them today so when they ask for it they already have it.

WOO WOO! offer of £320 today without prejudice, yada yada yada, wont take it cos they owe me almost double that ( but if they had offered me that to start with when they only owed me £390 id have taken it. now there are court fees etc interest...)

still its a start :)

letter to accept it only as part payment with list of charges and current interest will go to them and their solicitors today :)

WOO WOO! offer of £320 today without prejudice, yada yada yada, wont take it cos they owe me almost double that ( but if they had offered me that to start with when they only owed me £390 id have taken it. now there are court fees etc interest...)

still its a start :)

letter to accept it only as part payment with list of charges and current interest will go to them and their solicitors today :)

the cracks are starting to appear, they will break soon, hopefully!:D

well they will have gotten my letter today and they have til 20th to defend at court and im assuming they will pay up rather than fork out for their lawyers to prepare the defence ( im sure they use the same one but someone will have to go thru it and change the names each time they print it out LOL) hopefully some movement soon :)

Hi Tracey

DG Defended 2 days before i was due to win by default....I was asked for a breakdown of charges 19th October, which i sent back the next day, then a defence was entered on the 26th October...Ive heard nothing since apart from an AQ which i received on the 27th October..Not gonna send this back till next week though as its another £100 which i really havent got!!! gonna wait till last minute incase they decide to make an offer before.....

im hoping it wont get that far don, as my claim is quite small (£600) im hoping they will see the financial benefits of paying up and saving on all those lawyer bills :p that said i am still ready and willing to go to AQ and beyond if ness.

offer of £514.18 and confidentiality recieved this morning, ( they owe £605.19. have replied to mr henefer at DG declining. they have till sunday night midnight to get their full defence into court and havent done it yet :D

got the defence and AQ this morning so as i hadnt sent the letter back to mr henefer abotu refusing his offer i have included a copy of my completed AQ, and £100 added to the total i am asking for. they are now over the £700 mark for £394's worth of charges, crazy! glad im not a shareholder id go ballistic! off to file AQ and pay my £100

its their fave trick, they will wait till the very last minute to file AQ bhut if i file they will pay up immediatly. their defence was 10 lines, they didnt really go all out so they obviously dont expect this to end up in a hearing. im more than happy to move this along asap so by paying out my £100 and filing the AQ i let them know i am serious and they should settle this side of xmas :) hopefully!

WOOHOO!

offer of payment in full received today, have removed the confidentiality clause and signed it they are paying up in full :)

also did you knwo that you only pay a fee for AQ if the value is over £1500? i didnt and was pleasently surprised not to have to pay.

BTW it was one day after they received a copy of my AQ ( i posted copy to them) that they offered to pay up :)

thank you CAG and donation will be sent when cheque arrives and clears :) what a great site .

have doen already :) they waited to AQ so i guess after defence but before hearing date 5.5 LOL

• 2 weeks later...

yup still working on abbey and woolwich :) cash form hsbc in my bank today so off to donate :)

hello

I have put a comment on my own thread but need an answer ASAP... Which address do I put on my N1 form for HSBC? (I have sent all my letters to

HSBC

Service Quality Team

Arlington Business Centre

Millshaw Park Lane

Leeds

LS11 0PA

Would it be this one???

C

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]C [COLOR=black]& [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]D :) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [COLOR=black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]HSBC[/B][COLOR=#000000]- Full settlement received & spent! £1,477.93 :-) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT] [COLOR=mediumturquoise][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]HSBC claim 2![/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - Full settlement offer received 27/06 - £1,116 :) [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]A&L[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] (for my Nan) - full settlement received on day of prelim hearing - approx £1500 :-)[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Halifax[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - (for a friend) - full settlement received 30/06 - £2576! :) [/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Barclays[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] - (for a friend) - Court forms were due to be submitted but he wants to wait for results of the court case with OFT[/COLOR][/FONT] [/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#000000][B][COLOR=mediumturquoise]A&L[/COLOR][/B] - (for a friend) - court forms submitted - claim 'stayed' due to OFT case[/COLOR][/FONT]

their head office listed as registered address,

8 canada sq,

london,e14 5hq