Cabot adding int to old Providian card debt = Can they?

tifo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4705 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yeah, probably ....

Should I deduct the 'penalty interest', default charges and PPI plus associated interest on these from the balance to see what it 'might' be, when they can finally find an agreement?

They've asked me to 'please pay now because we've supplied the documents you requested'.

Read my CPUTR thread in the "stickies"..... all they've done is respond to a s.78 request, which is not the same as having enforceable docs.

:-)

Tifo, If it was me and you have all payments and PPI, I'd be inclined to start my own Court action to reclaim all the charges/PPI/etc. If cabot can charge you 12% a year, you can also play that game. They owe you a lot more than you owe them.

Jogs

I have just had a reply to my CCA request from 2 months ago. The alleged debt is to Barclays. When they contacted me they sent me a list of transactions on account going up to 2009, also stating if I was disputing the debt why had I been making standing order payments? These payments were clearly made up and the printing was rubbish, nothing lined up and was all over the place so just ignored it.

this week I get photo copy of so called agreement, so badly done that I have trouble reading it with magnifying glass. Looking at it closely it is an application for credit NOT the original CCA.

T idiots have tried to cover this up with a sticker, but have left "plication" visible. Next letter going this week is statutory barred one after that any further letters will will be filed....in the bin.

no scan them for future ref

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Cabot and barclaycard
  • dx100uk locked and unlocked this topic