Fredrickson int - Vodafone: RE:Mobile phone bills not mine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3521 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

So I can get things looked into further, please email me with your details via the Contact us for here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line.

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post back with this and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for making me aware of this.

So I can get things looked into further, please email me with your details via the Contact us for here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line.

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post back with this and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

With great respect Lee, the OP should not need to do this procedure again as this has supposedly been dealt with twice before and you should be able to track back using the original ref:

[#6740679]

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Amanda,

As promised on Friday, I'll get back to you once I have an update.

With great respect Lee, the OP should not need to do this procedure again as this has supposedly been dealt with twice before and you should be able to track back using the original ref:

[#6740679]

Hi silverfox,

As we're now using a different email system to the one used in 2011, that reference number wouldn't be recognised.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

Please double check your credit file just in case. VF are very quick at marking defaults without doing proper checks first.

As for VF passing this on again, a substantial Gesture of goodwill is in order.

Hopefully lee will see this and act but I would also put in a formal complaint in writing and sent by snail mail (signed for delivery) That way, if they screw up this time, you can also go to the regulator OR sue their arses.

Lee has obviously again confirmed that lowels will no longer bothering me after their investigatiion, I replied to Lee with the following through email:

Thanks for that Lee, can I please have this in letter form confirming this from both yourselves and Lowells, also like silverfox said on the forum I think I should be due some financial compensation for this complete farce as a gesture of good will for all I have had to put up with through these years every time I move home,

I look forward to your response.

regards

Amanda

• 2 weeks later...