RICHARD vs NATWEST reclaiming charges

richardl72
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I'm after a bit of advice relating to how much to reclaim from my bank. Currently i am filling in the Excel Spreadsheet provided on this site for bank accounts (the simple version). However whilst completing it i suddenly thought i was doing it wrong - now i'm not sure.

I have been listing all the charges in FULL that my bank have taken from my account in the last 6 years. However, is it not true that say if they charge you £30 for going over your overdraft a certain amount of that e.g. £14 is legally o.k. to charge to cover admin costs...In which case should i be entering on the reclaim form the £16 they illegally charged me or do i just list the full £30????? Also is there any type of bank charge we cannot reclaim???

HELP!!! Any advice would be appreciated on this matter! What have other people done?

Richard

The advanced spreedsheet is for the prelim and you are claiming all money back. Please read the faq's and it should explain it. You cannot claim Advantage Gold fees but everythng else plus interest on the charges taken.

Thanks for the advice...I understand now that ive been filling in the wrong form (simple instead of advanced) seeing as i'm at the prelim stage. I now know to enter the full charge and have read the faq's. So i charge the 8% at the stage when it goes to court and not before...How do i work out interest on the charges taken that i can claim for now (columns G to J) on the advanced excel form?