Lrc??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Their Flowchart is a joke!

http://www.legalrecoveries.com/services-flowchart.asp

I think we need a new 'fan club' here - how to humiliate companies who freely post business models online.

I notice you cannot get into their personal financial statement without an LRC ref, bet it in no way complies with the recommended court ones. I've seen 7 page ones of these which are a total nonsense.

There is no charge for sending an LBA to your debtor and should we fail to collect any monies, the cost to you is nothing! You only pay should the debtor make any payments directly to you or LRC, after receipt of the LBA.

Should any monies be recovered following receipt of our LBA, LRC charge a fixed commission rate of 8%

There is a minimum £2.50 commission charge per payment received

This rate is based on debts no older than 120 days (please advise if older)

If the debt becomes disputed, we will charge for our work at an hourly rate of £80

Found that on their website as well..... Bunch of money grabbing...........:-x

• 3 years later...

These people have contacted me today and they couldn't even get my address right I hope their calls are recorded as I want mine for court!

Basicly and stupidly I joined adult friend finder who billed my card, as soon as I realised this I cancelled auto bill. Then I wanted to close my account which is impossible online so called their customer services. Spoke to a very rude american women who said that my account was closed.

Now the **** at LRC are chasing me for 29.94p that they say I owe AFF, told the woman that I will not be paying as you cannot even get my address right plus my account was deactivated ages ago.

She said do you have proof you cancelled - I replied do YOU have proof that I didn't.

Will keep you all posted, I am more than willing to go to court over this matter.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks