Mack Hall Advice/Assistance.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4623 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

Just received the attached "phishing trip" letter from Mac Hall all your comments /advice will be gratefully received.

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

Edited by cerberusalert

Hi JGJ

If it's nothing to do with you ignore them, see if they up the threat level and then have some fun

Mack Hall are not the brightest :doh:

Regards

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

Do you know what it relates to, as this mob pursue large amounts of Statute Barred Debt. On the other hand if you don't know what it's about, do nothing.

If any debt exists it's up to them to prove it and not you to prove otherwise.

I think this is just another Fishing letter, which they are famous for. The final paragraph says it all, if your not the person they are looking for how could you posibly reply as the mail is not yours to open. IS IT.

Just ignore Mac Hall until they send something giving all details, send that rubbish back NOT AT THIS ADDRESS.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 3 months later...

I met a Meritfarce collect once dirty mac brigade

came to mind:madgrin:

So who's the client and who's the OC????

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

OK JGJ ,

For now ignore, if you recognise no debt

to Lloyds wait to see what they come up

with next.

Brig.

Should I get involved with the "Prove it" letters or the no "Doorstep visitors" letter to meritforce, as I do not want anyone arriving at the door, if I am out and only the better half in.

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

You could combine the prove it and no visits

letters and see them off that way.

Brig.

Hello All,

Another letter received this morning, I ignored their "Failure to Respond Notice" phishing trip re above.

All advice/info will be gratefully received.

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"

MERITFORCE15thSEP2011.jpg

..After ignoring mack hall's first 8 pieces of junk mail i too recieved the same meritfarce authorised collector letter in june 2009. As it stated "no more reminders will be sent" i wasn't really expecting meritfarce to send the exact letter again in nov 2009, april 2010 and finally from them in july 2010.

All 4 letters from meritforce were ignored, nobody ever turned up and it went back to muck hall who sent me a final offer letter in aug 2010. The final offer letter happened not to be their final offer either. In feb this year i recieved yet another reduced settlement offer.

After about two and a half years and 13 letters later from these people i emailed them my final offer of "statute barred jog on" and quickly recieved an email back saying that was the end of the matter and no further action will be taken.

No further action was ever going to be taken as it was always statute barred and made up completely of bank charges. I could have let them know sooner but enjoyed the thought of them wasting money on me....

theratboy,

Thank you for your meritforce/muckhall experiences, it will all go into the melting pot.and hopefully like your outcome.will end the same way, we need to give them a bit of cheese now and again.:wink:

"EXEMPLO DUCEMUS"