Albion AND Moorcrap chasing same debt amazon HBOS credit card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4746 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks ims,

I suspected it was just a standard frightening letter but I was worried because no usual "doorstep collection" letter has been received.

The mention of "intended litigation" rang alarm bells (although I suppose if the emphasis is on "intended" then we shouldn't really be worrying).

We will liase in writing with just the OC now but

I'd still really like to give Moorcrap a piece of my mind with an email today..

.then at least the OC can't say my OH didn't try to resolve things by 27th May.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks ims, I suspected it was just a standard frightening letter but I was worried because no usual "doorstep collection" letter has been received. The mention of "intended litigation" rang alarm bells (although I suppose if the emphasis is on "intended" then we shouldn't really be worrying).

We will liase in writing with just the OC now but I'd still really like to give Moorcrap a piece of my mind with an email today...then at least the OC can't say my OH didn't try to resolve things by 27th May.

The fact that you are corresponding with the OC will cover the point that you are trying to resolve the issue direct with them.

Just forget Moorcroft. I know that you want to "vent" on them but I am minded of an old saying

"Revenge maybe sweet but first dig two graves"

:-)

ims

Thanks ims, we will just vent all our anger on BOS instead!

BTW, what about reclaiming charges from BOS? Can only those charges incurred once repayments ceased and the card went over it's credit limit be reclaimed?

you ca reclaim ANY/ALL 'fees'

use our advanced search top right.

reclaim credit card charges

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yep

:thumb:

Fab!! It would be nice to win them back!! Can you even win those where it's your own fault because you missed a payment?

What happens if you win them back....do they just go towards reducing the balance owed?

they 'should' go to your pocket as if they pay it to the card, it is unfair to other debtors, they dont get a fair share

however, 9/10 it comes off the outstanding bal.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

they 'should' go to your pocket as if they pay it to the card, it is unfair to other debtors, they dont get a fair share

however, 9/10 it comes off the outstanding bal.

dx

Well it's better than nothing...we will give it a go. Thanks to the help and advice from you guys on this site I have just discovered my first unenforcable CCA so let's hope this is the start of some better luck and much needed financial help for me and my OH. We will start on reclaiming credit card charges next!!

Fab!! It would be nice to win them back!! Can you even win those where it's your own fault because you missed a payment?

Yes Yes Yes......Each and Every One of Them (Plus Interest at their rate)....and then as dx says

ims

opps someone left the toilet seat up

sorry about that.

now cleaned.

dx

and they

opps someone left the toilet seat up

sorry about that.

now cleaned.

dx

Dx, you should have left that lowlifes post on here.

It's arrived in my mailbox and I think others on here would be very interested to read what was said.

How can people like that get on to this site?

If they are still reading this thread I would like to point out to them that not everyone who is on benefits has arrived in that position because they want to scrounge

and avoid paying their debts and not everyone takes out a loan, credit card, etc and then takes to benefits so that they only need to pay £1 a month to the creditor/DCA.

My OH and I have worked all our lives and we are no spring chickens so we have contributed plenty to the state.

Unfortunately, when we took on credit, we had no idea at the time how things would work out in the future.....obviously we weren't intending to never pay the money back.

We have even carried on working longer than we should have done BECAUSE we had credit card bills to pay, not realising that they are NOT priority debts.

This has ended up making our health even worse than it should have been.

All I can say is, I hope that lowlife idiot comes across some karma in his/her life in the future

and ends up being in our position and then someone has a go at him/her for scrounging off the state and not getting a job!!!!

Enough said!