help in court tomorrow, for claim for possession

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5743 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a property that we have been trying to sell for over a year, it is a residential house, i bought another one last year and rented out the residential house we are trying to sell. didnt tell the mortgage company mortgage express. there is a shortfall from the rent and i have missed the last 6 payments due ot all sort of debt issue. i have arrears at 10k and have received a letter from the solicitors for a possession hearing in october. i am willing to offer to pay the arrears at 120 extra per month this would take about 8 years to clear can i go for spreading it over the term of the mortgage whilst we still try to sell the house it has been on the market for over a year with all the agents in the area.my concern is one i did not tell them it was being let two not sure the best way to approach this in court. all hep is greatly appreciated.

I have a property that we have been trying to sell for over a year, it is a residential house, i bought another one last year and rented out the residential house we are trying to sell. didn't tell the mortgage company mortgage express. there is a shortfall from the rent and i have missed the last 6 payments due ot all sort of debt issue. i have arrears at 10k and have received a letter from the solicitors for a possession hearing in october. i am willing to offer to pay the arrears at 120 extra per month this would take about 8 years to clear can i go for spreading it over the term of the mortgage whilst we still try to sell the house it has been on the market for over a year with all the agents in the area.my concern is one i did not tell them it was being let two not sure the best way to approach this in court. all hep is greatly appreciated.

Do you have a thread going about this? If so post a link to it here so people can find it,

I'm sure the experts will help you. Sorry i don't have a clue about mortgages.. Never had one thank goodness. ( I say that for my own personal reasons of course)

I've just found your thread for this issue so I'll post it http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/repossessions/157499-possession-notice.html

Any update Zeddybear?

Many Thanks for everybody words of support , and all the help from Ell, everything went well, the GE solictor was fine, and was surprised that it was in court for a small amount, in front of judge for all of 5 minutes, have a SOP for the CMA +120, Again many thanks, i felt much better going in there this morning with the help from yesterday

ZeddyBear

That's brilliant news - well done for being so brave:) been wondering about you all day (although I knew you'd be fine;))

I hope everything goes well for you now.

Kind Regards

Ell-enn

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

excellent zeddybear,

I too have been thinking about you all day.

i bet you feel better now.

You'll sleep like a log tonight.

Thanks again to Ellen, Your kindness is quite remarkable.

Where would we be with out people like you.