Zinc want more money

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4724 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In an earlier post, you said send them a letter telling them to stop calling me on the phone!

I'm going to wait till the end of the week for a reply off Lee (Vodafone) and based on what he says, I will send them a letter.

Hi pooky2483,

It's just a quick post to update the thread to say that I've sent you an email requesting the details necessary to trace the account here and will await your reply.

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi pooky2483,

It's just a quick post to update the thread to say that I've sent you an email requesting the details necessary to trace the account here and will await your reply.

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

I've sent you an e-mail back yesterday Lee.

logo.gif

title_flash.gif

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).

Main Menu

credit-today-small.jpg

Newsflash

Stratford Office: The Zinc Group opens a new Stratford office for more information visit our reading room

Consumer DCA of the year award under £2m turnover...

pdf_button.png printButton.png emailButton.png dca10_logo.jpgThe Zinc Group would like to thank GB Group plc for its nomination that led to us winning the ”Consumer DCA of the Year Award

We accepted the award on behalf of our staff who have delivered an outstanding performance over the last twelve months.

We believe the Zinc Group offers an exciting opportunity for the Credit Management Industry with our unique blend of experience, abilities & products to fit the needs of today’s demanding and fast moving Credit & Debt management Industry.

Contact Info

pdf_button.png printButton.png emailButton.png The Zinc Group (Glasgow Office)

Central Chambers

93 Hope Street

Glasgow

G2 6LD

United Kingdom

Telephone:0330 1000 850

Fax:0330 1000 851

Read more... Zinc Group delivering top quality performance and best in class returns...

Read more... SLM Group

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Is there any update on this case please.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi,

Is there any update on this case please.

Yeah....

Lee Has had a word with them and they have said that I can make another 3 payments @ £10.00 and then they want an increase in payments to £20.00 AND a rundown of my I & E.

I am looking forward to their letter....

Ive never heard of zinc collections but it sounds like theyre trying to squeeze more money out of you have they not noticed noone has any money and is in severe financial difficulty they are lucky you are paying them £10 a month i would be inclined to pay them £1 a month.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah....

Lee Has had a word with them and they have said that I can make another 3 payments @ £10.00 and then they want an increase in payments to £20.00 AND a rundown of my I & E.

I am looking forward to their letter....

Hi pooky2483,

Thanks for making me aware of this development.

Once you've received further correspondence from the DCA could you let me know so we can revisit things with them?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi pooky2483,

Thanks for making me aware of this development.

Once you've received further correspondence from the DCA could you let me know so we can revisit things with them?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

I'm confused... You're saying you're now aware of things, didn't you tell me what I previously posted?

they rejected my full and final but i told them id pay them 1.00 a month and they accepted this.

Are they allowed to do that? was your offer an unreasonable one? as in, in proportion to the debt and why didn't you submit another one?

I find it completely crazy that they would refuse a FFO and accept £1 month.

When was this and are/have they pressured you for an increase at all?

Sorry Pooky, but in a lot of cases £1 a month is a reasonable offer.

Your views are a little confused and outdated. If somebody has no money and other more pressing debts an old mobile phone debt which may be made up of a dubious 'termination fee' is a low priority debt.

they rejected my full and final but i told them id pay them 1.00 a month and they accepted this.

well i tried at the 5% of the debt but they refused this so i said ill offer 1.00 a month but tbh ill pay more when i can but i cant yet i just want rid of it.

Sorry Pooky, but in a lot of cases £1 a month is a reasonable offer.

Your views are a little confused and outdated. If somebody has no money and other more pressing debts an old mobile phone debt which may be made up of a dubious 'termination fee' is a low priority debt.

How can you pass judgement on my views when you don't even know my views, what I said about the £1 ws in no way means for you to claim to know everything about my views.

how old is this debt?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I'm confused... You're saying you're now aware of things, didn't you tell me what I previously posted?

Hi pooky2483,

Apologies for the confusion. The part I wasn't aware of was that the DCA had actually placed a figure on the increase in monthly payments.

However, please be assured that I'm still here to assist you as much as I can so once you've received further correspondence from them let me know.

Best wishes,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Let them ask away, your offer won't match what they demand so it matters not on iota!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!