HFO/Turnbull Rutherford

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

12th June by my reckoning, but confirm with the courts.

Yes, I think you're correct but I will check tomorrow. I am really nervous about these dates even though I shouldn't. Thanks.

Everyone on this forum has been so kind and helpful to me and I really appreciate all the help sincerely from my heart.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The CAPCOM defence is the way to go but in your case, Samu, you have also sent a CCA request and HFO are in default of this.

Also, have you contacted Barclaycard and asked them exactly who they sold this account to and when?

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks Coledog for all your help it was much appreciated.... I will get back once I hear anything.

Hi Coledog,

Just to give you an update I received an acknowledgement from the court re my defence an it stated Hfo have 28 days from receipt to respond to the court failing that it would become stay or they would have to reapply to the court.

Do I have to do anything or should I just wait? Also, should I apply to the court re my CPR letter of which they have not comply?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Allow the 28 days and then ring the court and ask if there has been any response from TR. They should let you know if there has been but do not normally let you know if there has been no response received and they have 'stayed' the case.You do not need to do anything about the CPR, if they do take this further you can use this as evidence

donate

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening,

Just an update, TR has decided court action to my local court. I now await court dates which I think will be sent to me automatically from my local court.

So no response to your CPR request and they want to go to court? And they took court action while in default of a valid CCA request?

No agreements or T&Cs sent?

And the assignment of 31 Jan 2008 was illegal?

Strike out time.

Have you called Barclaycard yet to find out when it was sold, who to and what the balance was?

So no response to your CPR request and they want to go to court? And they took court action while in default of a valid CCA request?

No agreements or T&Cs sent?

And the assignment of 31 Jan 2008 was illegal?

Strike out time.

Have you called Barclaycard yet to find out when it was sold, who to and what the balance was?

Hi DB,

Answer to all the questions is "no". I did called B'card awhile ago and was told it was sold to HFO Capital and they can't tell me when but for me to contact HFO... also I requested SAR to B'CARD and only received copies of statment nothing else.

Directors Office - tell them you have sent a SAR and also that legal action is involved

MATTHEW THOMPSON or Paul Hart

SENIOR CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER

DIRECTORS OFFICE TEL: 0844 0903111

donate

Directors Office - tell them you have sent a SAR and also that legal action is involved

MATTHEW THOMPSON or Paul Hart

SENIOR CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER

DIRECTORS OFFICE TEL: 0844 0903111

Okay, I will get on to him but don't they have 40 days to response with all the details with a SAR request? I have to check but I think they have another 8 days.

Remind them of this - tell them that you need this info, they should be able to provide it without a SAR anyway and request that they put it in writing, email is fine

donate

Hi Samu just popped in on your thread to see how you are doing :) Just take all the advice you are getting and use it. CD, DONKEY,BA and the rest of the hfo fan club know what they are doing without there help i would of been up the creek without a paddle :) i not very good at handing out advice i leave that to the pro's. So all i can do is offer my surport to you and say KEEP FIGHTING THEM :)Regards GH

:) HFO fan club member :) HFO V GLORYHUNTER ( WON ) :)

0 - 1

Hi Samu just popped in on your thread to see how you are doing :) Just take all the advice you are getting and use it. CD, DONKEY,BA and the rest of the hfo fan club know what they are doing without there help i would of been up the creek without a paddle :) i not very good at handing out advice i leave that to the pro's. So all i can do is offer my surport to you and say KEEP FIGHTING THEM :)Regards GH

Thank you GH, I will fight to the end. Am I correct in saying they are not pursing your claim anymore?

Thank you GH, I will fight to the end. Am I correct in saying they are not pursing your claim anymore?

Hi mine is now stayed have not had any contact with our friends hfo since may :) keep fighting regards GH

:) HFO fan club member :) HFO V GLORYHUNTER ( WON ) :)

0 - 1

Samu, list the questions on here with your guess at the responses – we’ll correct anything that’s wrong. Most of it is simple.

What we need is to prepare a request for an order for HFO to produce documents and proof of debt.

Hi Samu,

Here's an example provided by Andy for Fred, post 371 just to give you an idea - BTW the attachment mentioned on the form or enclosure was the draft order for directions a copy of which is probably in the library.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?131660-Fred-Bassett-v-Cabot-(Morgan-Stanley)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any updates Samu? Have you sent all your documents to OFT yet?

Hi Coledog,

Apologies for late response. I'm currently seeking legal advice, yes I've made my complaint with the OFT about HFO. I will let you the outcome as soon as it's available. Thanks for your help