ScotCall need help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4824 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i need some help regarding ScotCall Dept Collecting Services.

I had a River Island store card when i was 18 and never payed it off, in fact I have never payed any money towards this card. I'm now 25 away to turn 26 soon and they are looking for £175.39. These letters came out of the blue a while ago.

The dept was with some other company before but has now been passed on to ScotCall. I have been just chucking these letters in the bin. I could keep ignoring them but i think i'ts about time i got them to stop wasting paper and save some tree's : )

by the way i live in Scotland

any advice would be great and thank you in advance.

Hi and welcome to CAG

If you have made no payment to this debt in the last 5 years (6 years in England) then it is Statute Barred

Send them this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?424-Statute-Barred-Letter-SCOTLAND

Send it by recorded delivery OR if you feel like playing-ignore them

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Just ignore those idiot's had one of there field agents !!!!!! come to me door, told em to P*ss off never heard anything again. They washed there hands of it and Muppetcroft is now looking for the money, guess what, they can foxtrot Oscar as well. £100.00 unfair bill from O2, now up to £149.00 with charges. As I'm going BR they can all whistle in the wind.

Leave it, it looks statue barred.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

Love the thread title though - how appropriate ! ScotCall need help - yes, they certainly do ! :bounce:

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.

Love the thread title though - how appropriate ! ScotCall need help - yes, they certainly do ! :bounce:

Good spot :-)

Shall we offer our services. They'd be shut in a week!

Me: Hi, this is Scotcall. May I take your name, account number, address, vital statistics.

Caller: I'm calling about this letter you sent about a debt I don't owe.

Me: OK then. Tell you what, go search for Consumer Action group. They'll sort you out. Bye

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE