michelle vs halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6438 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i've sent my prelimary approach and recieved a letter saying they are escalating my complaint to a level 2 compliant and someone will phone me, They are a bit scared as they owe nearly £4000, i am still going to send my lba when it's due because i think they are just fobbing me off.:mad:

i've sent my prelimary approach and recieved a letter saying they are escalating my complaint to a level 2 compliant and someone will phone me, They are a bit scared as they owe nearly £4000, i am still going to send my lba when it's due because i think they are just fobbing me off.:mad:

hi hello yes do stick to your timetable. dont let them deflect them from your mission!!:D

• Confused 1

you go girl

they owe me about the same and offered me £417

tempting though it was.....

"Banks are people that will lend you an umbrella when it's sunny, but demand it back the minute it starts raining"

Brad v Halifax

22/08/06 - Preliminary Letter sent requesting full repayment of charges

06/09/06 - LBA sent to bank

• 2 weeks later...

I'VE WON!!!!!!!!

halifax finally gave in and repaid me £2208 from one account, the other account is still going through court but i can't see tham not paying if they paid the other one. I'm just starting the process with 3 credit cards and an abbey bank account, fingers crossed. My daughter and newborn son will have a good xmas this year.

congratulations Michelle :)

Enjoy the money

"Banks are people that will lend you an umbrella when it's sunny, but demand it back the minute it starts raining"

Brad v Halifax

22/08/06 - Preliminary Letter sent requesting full repayment of charges

06/09/06 - LBA sent to bank