Triton credit services.

swanbi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4793 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All, Wescot have written " having contacted our client they have advised they have no record of having received a request for a copy agreement". " we are therefore requested to continue collection on this account. I have already written to wescot telling them account in dispute with triton and to return it to triton. What should I do next?

Thanks Swanbi.

Hi All, Wescot have written " having contacted our client they have advised they have no record of having received a request for a copy agreement". " we are therefore requested to continue collection on this account. I have already written to wescot telling them account in dispute with triton and to return it to triton. What should I do next?

Thanks Swanbi.

Hi swanbi

I assume you have kept a copy of your request, if you sent it recorded and got a signature re delivery or got proof of posting just copy it post it to Wescot and tell them to get on with it

Tell them that the fact their client can't keep track of paperwork is not your problem

Regards

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

Swanbi Hi.you sent the letter and dispute letter by recorded as per you page 5 of this thread.So Messrs Wescot I have proof of delivery of my CCA and Dispute letters and I repeat your client is in Default by employing a 3rd party.

FS

• 3 weeks later...