Orange / Arrow Global

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4899 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Im looking for some advice I got a letter from a company called Arrow Global in November stating the I owe Orange £97.73

Until I received this there was no mention of this debt on my credit files and I didnt know the debt existed. I disputed this with Arrow Global and they asked orange for information on the Debt. The debt relates to a phone which was returned on 14 Day money back (Distance Selling Regs)

They say it relates to a none returned handset. some line rental and calls. Line rental and calls I have no problem with but the phone was returned.

The Account was opened on 18.02.08

Closed on 25.02.2008

Problem I have is its almost 3 years since the account closed and I no longer have a copy of proof of postage. Also I do not remember seeing a default from orange and wouldnt this have been on my credit file? Also can i have a default on a closed account ?

Arrow Global state that the have taken over an old default from Orange which to my knowledge didnt exist.

I have tried to speak to orange and they tell me to speak to Arrow Global I feel im going round in circles.

Thanks for your help in advance

Not another one! They must have bought a stack of these, there is another thread about AG and Orange...

Orange are not in the slightest bit interested about you, so do your best in getting them some very bad press over this, BBC Watchdog for a start, and of course the obligatory OFT&TS via Consumer Direct.

Have you had sight of your credit file?

Is there anything on it? Was there ever anything on it? The only way in which you can gather any info regarding this account will be to SAR Orange, they will hold all of the information regarding this account.

As for AG, they like to use the courts, so you need to tread carefully, and keep EVERYTHING in writing, get a paper trail of evidence, DO NOT entertain them on the phone, EVER!

That goes for Orange too, you might like to drop their CEO an email regarding the abysmal attitude his company has towards previous customers?

[email protected]

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/gotastory/

And here is the other thread about the similar situation:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?289454-Orange-arrow-global-default-judgement-help-needed

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Arrow Global Put a default on 10/10/2010 there was no previous defualt from Orange yet Arrow global state they have taken over the default from Orange.

Orange are bang out of order and could be in trouble with their regulator if they have sold a debt for which they have never contacted you about. If the debt exisited, why did they not contact you about this before, so you could dispute at the time.

Suggest that you make a formal written complaint in writing to Orange CEO and threaten to take further with CISAS, as well as providing details to OFCOM.

Email address. [email protected]

Orange Centre Office

The Point

37 North West Road

Paddington

London W2 1AG

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread