Robinson Way and Halifax

nobbyn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4871 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I posted on another thread that i was getting pestered by RW for a debt to Halifax Credit Card to which i was paying an agreed amount each month.

I carried on paying Halifax by standing order each month even though they never sent me an updated statement or receipt of monies sent. This has carried on from July 2010 until this week.

I have now received a letter from Robinson Way thanking me for my offer of payment and that this has been accepted and i must pay on time or risk further action.

I have never communicated with RW in any way so how can they accept my offer?

I am loathed to pay these bunch of outright cowboys and continue to pay Halifax direct who continue to take my payment with no statement or recept forthcoming.

Any advice please?

Halifax would have passed the debt on and the next time you made a payment they would have sent it to RW and they would have acepted it as an offer. Basically Halifax no longer wish to administer the account you could still pay halifax but they will pass your payment to RW and then you will get hassle for late payments. Get RW bank details and set up an Standing Order and just continue to pay. At least with it going over to RW the interest will have been stopped (well should have)

Hi, you need to establish if Halifax have sold the debt? ( even tho we know ) then ask to who'm, then ask where the assignment is? there are many ways to deal with this matter and others will have their tuppence very soon,

The mind boggles with RW

Mr

Regards..Mr Worried :)

If it were me, I would STOP all payments until such time that these imbeciles notify you IN WRITING that it is robbersway now dealing with your 'alleged' debt.

Obtain a copy of Shallowfax's complaints procedure and exhaust it, a typical 'left hand does not know what the right is doing' where shallowfax are concerned, no wonder they needed bailing out!

Make a complaint to the OFT&TS via http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

Until you receive a Notice of Assignment (NOA)Then no-one gets paid, full stop!

Are you confident that the CCA you received is up to scratch, in fact in light of recent events that seems pretty irrelavent at the moment, I am assuming they can at least prove there has been a relationship between you and them?

Have the stopped interest and any other charges? Are you paying them what YOU have stated YOU can realistically & comfortably afford? Or are you just paying them what they have demanded?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Pay robbinscumway - you must be joking, until Halycrap have the decency to inform you that the account has been sold, passed to these morons, carry on the payments to them, if they do decide to grace you with this info, then tell robbinscum that you are able to pay £1 a month

• 1 month later...

Bloody hell, now they both want paying, Halifax has sent me a statement requesting full settlement ( only sent them what i always do every month ) and Robbers way sent text "reminding me" that a payment is due to them in a few days. No bloody chance.

In fact a very good idea PGH, send each of the incompetent children a copy of each others letters, with a simple one line statement, that when they have finished having their willy waving competition and sorted out who is in fact the daddy, then and only then, will you enter into any dialogue with them, until such time, "WILLY WAVE AWAY!"

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!