Capquest/Abbey/MBNA & Bankruptcy Notice Again.....

waynehowes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4888 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Some of you have been helping me with a debt from Capquest, as suggested I asked for a copy of my credit aggreement. Well today I received it, well a tiny part of it (I think), this can be found attached. What I am wondering is, have they sent me the correct information, there just does not seem enough.

As well as this I received a copy of my most recent terms and conditions, the thing is these have my new address and not the address which I was at when I took out the agreement, these are on MBNA headed papers.

To top it all off they also sent me a copy of someone else's agreement!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Wayne

aggreement.jpg

aggreement2.jpg

Hi All,

Some of you have been helping me with a debt from Capquest, as suggested I asked for a copy of my credit aggreement. Well today I received it, well a tiny part of it (I think), this can be found attached. What I am wondering is, have they sent me the correct information, there just does not seem enough.

As well as this I received a copy of my most recent terms and conditions, the thing is these have my new address and not the address which I was at when I took out the agreement, these are on MBNA headed papers.

To top it all off they also sent me a copy of someone else's agreement!!!!

Thanks in advance!

Wayne

Does the other persons agreement clearly identify them - name & address?

IMO although a little biased, that does not confirm to your request for a number of reasons.

But most importantly if they have sent you someone else's agreement, then you MUST report them to the ICO for such a massive breach of personal data, http://www.ico.gov.uk/complaints.aspx

Also inform the other person that you have received their info and that they should make a formal complaint about them to the ICO also.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I'll get a letter off to the other person and put in a complaint.

The credit aggrement that I signed does does have and credit limit stated on it, or APR rates. The other document is definitely not from when I signed the agreement, although this does state the credit limit etc.

So what do you all think?

Thanks

IMO although a little biased, that does not confirm to your request for a number of reasons.

But most importantly if they have sent you someone else's agreement, then you MUST report them to the ICO for such a massive breach of personal data, http://www.ico.gov.uk/complaints.aspx

Also inform the other person that you have received their info and that they should make a formal complaint about them to the ICO also.

Stop pinching what I was going to say! :lol: That's why I asked if they were clearly identifiable!

A CPR request might be in order, but wait until they have begun to threaten you with 'legal' or 'court' action before sending one of those, besides, there is diddly squat going to happen between now and next February, January at the earliest!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

You mention Bankruptcy notice in your title, have they actually threatened this ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D