DX Secure Delivery - Anyone recognize?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Had the ominous we have an important delivery bla bla card today. Tracking Number does not work, no address to collect from, saying 'phone, and proof of identity etc. passport etc.

Now I have a vague recollection that this has been discussed before, but being this time of year, had an offer of a 'personal visit' from Mucky and expecting a QVC parcel am totally confused:|

Any thoughts?

DX Secure is part of the group that deliver passports, tickets, etc. They also run the document exchange delivery service used by solicitors between practices (not to deliver to clients or victims). Looking at the website their clients also include Kuoni, Fortis, Santander, Connells, Hart Browne, BPP and Vision Express.

Website is...

www . thedx . co . uk

Phone no is 0844 371 0000

Hi hs

This came up a while back . .

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?222604-DX-Secure-0844-277-3333

DX is a recognised courier service and I still have the same regular guy delivering to my building from last time

Regards

R

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

• 6 months later...

Do not use these people, they are [EDITED]. My parcel never arrived, they claimed to have attempted delivery, the date and time they gave me i was at the address, there is no way they even attempted, when i suggested they redliver they told me that there would be a premium charge for doing so. They held me to ransom!!!!! [EDITED]

Edited by silverfox1961
removed potentially libellous remarks

Please be careful how you word things neil, if anyone from DX read that and did a screen shot CAG could be in the soft n smelly stuff

I must admit though that I've never heard of anyone having such a problem with them before

R

(Silverfox sorted it LoL)

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] I asked them to wait whilst I got my Bank card :violin:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information that may help if a CCA request is refused due to the lack of a signature . . http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?248863-Signature-demands-fight-back-possible-!&highlight=

I must admit that at the time I started this thread, their delivery service was not all that could be desired. I did make a formal complaint which was dealt with, if not to my satisfaction. It was around the Christmas season and this was used as an excuse, but they did not charge me for setting up another time and date, that would only be if you required a set delivery time slot.

• 2 months later...

I had a DX card. Tried to rearrange delivery but got a text saying can't deliver on date chosen (Saturday). The tried to access their internet site but couldn't get the web site concerned. Goes straight too NETNAMES!!!. Very strange since I'd accessed the web site before. Very unsure what to do now! I'm not ringing them not if its a [problem]. They can go to *****!!!!!!