Hillesden CCA - True Copy?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4913 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't know what happened, I have not had the notifications of further posts on here!

If I had that letter, I would put any money available to better use myself but that is entirely up to you!

As sploits asked, when did you last pay or acknowledge the debt?

Hi, unfortunately it has not been six years, but it could get that way - I am not going to pay them anymore so we will see what happens, has anyone else got any thoughts on this, am just annoying them for no reason, should I for instance pay £1 a month?? - Thanks

They are effectivly saying they can't collect but they can and will wreck your credit file, phone you and keep writing letters as these re not enforcement. That bit about having to report you because of the DPA is rubish, what it says is if they report you it must be accurate, not they must report you. what it means is they must not report inaccurate info and they know it. They are using the moral argument, but you could come back to them and say; I won't be paying you as this would result in you commiting an offence, because paying is enforcing, unlike wrecking your credit file and harrasing you, and they are not allowed to do that. after all it would be immoral to cause another to comit an offence.