Dayglo's mission to get his life back!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4697 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blimey - haven't you two learnt anything yet (there's no bloody qustion mark on this keyboard!) anyhow.... for those of you interested, we're now in another fine exec loung, this time in Helsinki enjoying delightful Lapin beer. (isn't that french for rabbit) (the 'return' button doesn't work either!) trust you are all well - make sure you tidy up after you've finished!!!!

Hi you two

What can I tell you were hopeless and learned nothing.

Enjoy your "fluffy" beer. You won't know we've been here. The place will be spotless.

Pete want's to try and get it up to a 100 pages. So if you can't talk to us from China, you'll have some light reading when you get back.

Enjoy yourself,s boys and try not to get into too much trouble.

Take care

Love Sam xxxxx

It's quite around here. Were is everyone. Does anyone know when the boys are back?

Pete I don't think we're going to get to 100 pages do you?

Sam xxx

Doesn't look like it babe, unless we can think of a few tricks...????? ;)

Pete xxxxxx

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

again....

leave you guys in charge of fun and mayhem and nothing happens!

lots more to report tomorrow....

currently in beijing airport waiting for flight to helsinki and then home to manchester.

16 hours to go :(

again....

leave you guys in charge of fun and mayhem and nothing happens!

lots more to report tomorrow....

currently in beijing airport waiting for flight to helsinki and then home to manchester.

16 hours to go :(

Morning boys, can't wait to have you back. It's been no fun while you've been away.

It's just not the same without you two and Allyxia.

Hope you've had a great time. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Take care

Sam xxxxx

Oh I didn't realise that you were really away! Hope you had a great time:D

Wxxx

Women!!! :D

Pete

I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own. Number 6

so much to tell you when I have more time.... 1) sucking fish heads 2) eating fish eyes 3) socks socks socks socks socks 4) tripping up spectacularly exiting the toilets in the massive pool hall knocking over half the furniturre 5) getting ill from eating a rancid sausage (ok 3 of 'em) on top of the great wall 6) the most elaborate duck (foodwise!) carving you've ever seen 7) the christmas 'pull out' special in the hotel brochure quote "winter will not be chilled this year" 8) my broken foot 9) Aardvark singing (or rather not) Stairway to heaven (sorry mate - but that was priceless!).... we are both in the lounge again at helsinki in proper james bond baddie chairs - you know the type with big back winngs with blofeld stroking his little cat - nice! oh and speaking of james bond remind me to tell you about the 'secret' DVD rooms at the back of shops! magic! see you soon........

so much to tell you when I have more time.... 1) sucking fish heads 2) eating fish eyes 3) socks socks socks socks socks 4) tripping up spectacularly exiting the toilets in the massive pool hall knocking over half the furniturre 5) getting ill from eating a rancid sausage (ok 3 of 'em) on top of the great wall 6) the most elaborate duck (foodwise!) carving you've ever seen 7) the christmas 'pull out' special in the hotel brochure quote "winter will not be chilled this year" 8) my broken foot 9) Aardvark singing (or rather not) Stairway to heaven (sorry mate - but that was priceless!).... we are both in the lounge again at helsinki in proper james bond baddie chairs - you know the type with big back winngs with blofeld stroking his little cat - nice! oh and speaking of james bond remind me to tell you about the 'secret' DVD rooms at the back of shops! magic! see you soon........

Sounds like you had a brilliant time. Fancy taking me next time?

Can't wait to hear all about it. Speak soon boys

Sam xxx

Guest willowb
Women!!! :D

Pete

yep - you have to remember that some of the stuff posted in this thread (not much mind you) is actually true !!!

lol and lol again!:D :D

Are you sure you're not just making it all up? sounds a bit far fetched to me! lmao.....oh yes, but it is you two isn't it!!!:rolleyes:

Wxxx

Yeh what about taking me!!

And willow Im sure she would like to come as well - hey girls we should go anyway!!!

Hee hee!!!

Have decdie to stick around for a bit DG can explain why as Ive PM him - and feeling bit lazy rather than type it all out agin!!

Mainly due to loads of support and nice emails etc etc from you guys - Bless you allXX

However very bizy at home/work shopping/decorating (why???????) etc etc you know what its like this time of year..so until pretty much next tuesday will be a bit scarse - so Im not ignoring anybody!!!

Thansk youallXXXX

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full

Someone gota keep the boys in check eh!!!!

I mean no disrespect but what with you and sam being loved up and making googly eyes at your respectives..........

Honestly we need some discipline here LMAO!!!!!

Yeh take care you guys.

Like I said I will try my best over next few days but its going be ok from tues!!!

Allyxia

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

Guest willowb

I mean no disrespect but what with you and sam being loved up and making googly eyes at your respectives..........

lol....hey sister!:p I've got him right where I want him!!!;) ........:o lol

Wxxx

like I said googley eyes weak knees and very tongue tied!!!

I have my secret man but he dont know about it anyway!!!!

Allyxia

Yeh what about taking me!!

And willow Im sure she would like to come as well - hey girls we should go anyway!!!

Hee hee!!!

Have decdie to stick around for a bit DG can explain why as Ive PM him - and feeling bit lazy rather than type it all out agin!!

Mainly due to loads of support and nice emails etc etc from you guys - Bless you allXX

However very bizy at home/work shopping/decorating (why???????) etc etc you know what its like this time of year..so until pretty much next tuesday will be a bit scarse - so Im not ignoring anybody!!!

Thansk youallXXXX

Hi sweetie glad to have you back. Been a bit boring without you.

So were are me, you and Willow going for our girlie holiday and when?

xxxx

Gosh as soon as pos - after the last few weeks I think we all need a cheer up!!!

Rite Im covered in paint and Im off to bed!! see you in the morn!!

Allyxia

is this thread still about Dayglo? just want to know how his claim is going but it's all chat

Barclaycard Student credit card £400 partial refund received, S.A.R -

Open & Direct Finance- extortionate, cca to Rockwell debt collection they ran away, now with Bryan Carter, no cca 17/03/08 sent back to Open

Pugsley v Littlwoods, have not received the signed credit agreement only quoting reg of 1983

Pugsley v Fashion World JD williams, 17/03 2008 Debt Managers returning file to JD williams as they could not supply the credit agreement

Capital one MCOL Settled in full

Smile lba settled in full

advice is given informally and without liability and without prejudice.

is this thread still about Dayglo? just want to know how his claim is going but it's all chat

That's all DG's fault.... ask him about it when he gets in :D

Pete