Dayglo's mission to get his life back!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4717 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you have inspired me i am in the same sit, i settled with nw years ago and still it remains on my file which is really p ..g me off as i am trying to remortgage and they keep bringing this up for god sake it was only £350. help me dayglo

I shall help you where I can...

step 1) read and understand the long letter written by surlybonds in the stciky at the top of this forum

step 2) edit it for your personal circumstances

step 3) send it to the NatWest data controller - the address can be looked up in the database that Tinkerbelle has put in the sticky at the top of this thread

step 4) wait 21 days - send a LBA giving the 7 days notice.

step 5) use the PoC that Tinkerbelle posted in my thread last weekend (maybe Sunday - I think) on an N1 and file at court - I think if you include £200 damages the court fee is £30

step 6) keep your fingers crossed that NW do the same for you as they did for me and hope that they've not been to the Vodafone school of default keeping on file

good luck,

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayglo as promised update on todays court hearing - hope then for us all!!!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide-successes/44492-allyxia-big-guy-vrs.html

Keep going you can get your life back - I have!!!!

Allyxia

KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOUR MONEY - EVEN WHEN IT GETS TOUGH

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

HSBC £1200 - Settled in Full

Cap 1 2 X £100 - Settled in Full

Nationwide £1641 - Settled in Full inc Default and CCJ Removed by Court Order

NatWest £2215.60- Settled in Full and Removed Default Natice

Woolwich £3690 - Settled in Full

I've posted my congrats on your thread - but I think it should be acknowledged here as well!!!!

I'm so pleased for you - truly inspirational stuff. With all the recent bad news coming from court appearances I'm delighted that we have a good news story.

If mine gets nearer to court - I hope you dopn't mind if I ask you for more detailed procedural advice?

well done again.

No really anything!!!!

I dont mind if we can all link together and suport each other through tips and information sharing then hey - the whole default and CRA system disgusts me to be honest, and I for one think it needs a good shake up!!!

Im sure youve got it all covered - but I can offer further advice on what I think the judge was looking for in the case!!! Ive gone into breifly on my thread - but hey no worries ask anytime!!!!

Allyxia

The Banks are somewhere which lends you an umberella when it is sunny, and takes it away when it rains

Hi Dayglo,

You might want to take a look at Kateandpete's POC that I've been working on and see if there are any relevant bits you can steal.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legalities/24736-default-removal-katenandpete-hsbc-5.html#post390322

Congrats Allyxia.... Great stuff

Zoot

Hi Dayglo,

You might want to take a look at Kateandpete's POC that I've been working on and see if there are any relevant bits you can steal.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legalities/24736-default-removal-katenandpete-hsbc-5.html#post390322

Congrats Allyxia.... Great stuff

Zoot

I have done - that's a sterling piece of work. Thank-you.

As soon as I hear whether or not my last statement was acceptable to the court or not - I'll decide what to do.

Thanks all - Im hoping that hearing that people are going to court over such matters and are accutally WINNING means that when things get tough and we start to feel dispondant, we can re read threads like this and get enough hope to carry on.

AS you can see from my thread I even made mistakes along the way - and I still managed to come out the other end!!!

All I can say it was down to the court work and paperwork in the bundle and reading as much as possible so I was armed to answer all the judges questions at the end of day!!

feeling a bit calmer today!!!!!

Allyxia

Guest willowb

Have we got a default/CCJ removal success sticky??? I don't think we have.

maybe it would be a good idea, it certainly would help us build our confidence and cases.

Wxx

Willow I agree as I was unsure where this would get the most exposure in my bank thread or in the Default section its a shame if people miss it when they are going through the same as they may not go into Nationwide or any otherbank forum if they are not dealing with the Banks!!!!

I for one dont tend to wander into forum which Im not actually claiming aginst!

Allyxia

Guest willowb

I know what you mean, I only really post in RBS....my first love:rolleyes: and help people out there when I can. Maybe I'll pm a mod and see what they think? what d'ya think hunny?:confused:

Wxx

Agreed completely!!!

And I know we are not alone when I say about sticking with our own forums!!

I apologise to DG for the breif HiJak but I hope you can understand where we are going with this!

Allyxia

lmao!!!!

never worry about that you are a bizi glo!!!!

you have lots to do and lots to ask!!!

thats my excuse and im sticking to it!!!

Allyxia

Willow I agree as I was unsure where this would get the most exposure in my bank thread or in the Default section its a shame if people miss it when they are going through the same as they may not go into Nationwide or any otherbank forum if they are not dealing with the Banks!!!!

I for one dont tend to wander into forum which Im not actually claiming aginst!

I agree too - I mean there's a good argument that this thread itself should be in the 'default removal data something' sub-forum of this forum - but I don't think that existed around the time that this started along with default hell and one or two others but there you go.

Yes me too i even posted this question in the "sugestions forum" (some time ago now) I didnt have a reply - but then one day a few weeks later I stumbled across trhe default forum in legalities!

Ive posed a fwe questiononthis subject msyelf some ocntacted to bank and their claims others not. I think its important as I said earlier Im looking at trying to go after the CRA directly - who knows what if any success I will have this time but at least if I dont others will know what doesnt work and thats something isnt it!

Allyxia

Ok - anyone fancy some sports betting?

Tonight is our pool night :-

Mr. Aardvark, A N Other and myself will go out and play something like 25 racks of 9-ball (winner stays on)

Mr. Aardvark has been on a terrible run recently but has showed signs of improvement in a lunchtime session this week and it's his turn to drive (less alcohol typically improves the chances of the designate driver doing slightly better than normal)

A N Other last week played quite well but has been known to have a real stinker from time to time.

me? I've just been through my 'fallow period' but I'm feeling pretty confident about tonight! :)

really - I think the bet ought to be between Aardvark and myself, who will finish the night on top (behave!) and by what sort of margin?

Yes Me bored as well whenver Im clicking user CP there is never any new subscribed threads!!!

Im gona have to start hijacking just to find someone to talk to!!!

Where are the 461 users that its showing as being on line?

Allyxia

Is there anybody out there?

Allyxia

Ok - anyone fancy some sports betting?

Tonight is our pool night :-

Mr. Aardvark, A N Other and myself will go out and play something like 25 racks of 9-ball (winner stays on)

Mr. Aardvark has been on a terrible run recently but has showed signs of improvement in a lunchtime session this week and it's his turn to drive (less alcohol typically improves the chances of the designate driver doing slightly better than normal)

A N Other last week played quite well but has been known to have a real stinker from time to time.

me? I've just been through my 'fallow period' but I'm feeling pretty confident about tonight! :)

really - I think the bet ought to be between Aardvark and myself, who will finish the night on top (behave!) and by what sort of margin?

My knowledge of pool is up there with my knowledge or interest in cricket ( sorry Pete I am trying!) but my bets on the ant eater!

Sam xx