Shares in companies about to be struck off

chrislib
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4692 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anybody advise please?

I have held £500 of shares in both Nunhead Films and similarly in Classic Bloodstock since their launch several years ago.

Classic Bloodstock 2 was quite well documented because of the fraud case, but Classic Bloodstock was OK.

I have tried several times over the last few years to contact them at their registered addresses with no response and I have not been able to find out anything on the internet.

They now appear to be in the process of being struck off.

Is there any chance of recovering any of my investment or at least get some sort of information as to what has happened.

Thanks if you can help.

Thanks for your speedy response.

Have tried looking on boards on several sites - but those I've seen are either related to advising directors on liquidation or legal documents on shareholders rights. Had no response from same query on the Motley Fool forum.

I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be more on the web from other shareholders or about the company, other than selling the last accounting info.

Hope someone knows something.

Classic Bloodstock has been disolved so your investment their is lost already.

Nunhead Films has a proposal to strike off - I would guess by companies house due to there failure to file accounts since 2007. Once its struck off your investment in this will be lost as well.

Thanks rebel11, but companies too small for LSE listing, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but they don't appear to have much there for consumer help.

Thanks toddle2u. I expected as much.

Does anybody know if there is any requirement to inform shareholders, or at least respond their communications?

• 7 months later...

Hi

Welcome to The Consumer Action Group.

I am just letting you know that as you haven't had any replies to your post yet, it might be better if you post your message again in an appropriate sub-forum. You will get lots of help there.

Also take some time to read around the forum and get used to the layout. It is a big forum and takes a lot of getting used to.

Once you start to find your way, you will soon realise that it is fairly easy to get round and to get the help you need.

It can be bit confusing at first.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.