Halifax cc Recon ??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4469 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More likely, they will sell it on to another DCA without informing them of the history of the account, and so the magic DCA roundabout continues!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 3 weeks later...

After having a few letters off Albion and ignoring them i have not had anything directly from Halifax after accepting the U/R but today recived a letter off Power 2 Connect saying as the Halifax had lost conntact with me they will call to my home to help rebuild my relationship with Halifax (LOL ) if they do not hear from me within 3 days.Is there a letter i could send these muppets to stop them calling and one to the Halifax. Many thanks maxedout.

if read about p2c they are just threat monkeys and rarely do anyhow.

its just to get you to respond.

phioshing trip me thinks

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I'm not sure why they exist, they are pathetic unless you collect yellow post cards without pictures.:-)

Heres some info:- http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?91103-Power-2-contact-Ltd

if read about p2c they are just threat monkeys and rarely do anyhow.

its just to get you to respond.

phioshing trip me thinks

dx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Max, I would much rather everything was kept in the open forum, this benefits other CAGgers and stops me from giving incorrect or bad advice.

Having had a quick read back to the last page, I don't think you need reply to Powerless 2 contacts last missive, it is simply spat out their end by a computer, who doesn't think, written by an untrained unqualified threat monkey who can't think, file them away, keep a diary of events, maintain comprehensive complaints to the OFT&TS via http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/contact

Begin Shallowfax's complaints procedure also, with a view to exhausting it, or until they issue you with a 'deadlock' letter, then escalate your complaint to the FOS, they need to learn that they cannot continue their old methods, as we, the public, who bailed them out will no longer stand for it.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thats OK, if it happens again, sit in the corner for half an hour facing the wall and think about what you have done!:party:

Or you can always hit the Triangle below to alert one of the sight team and they will be able to advise, or ask on your behalf..

• 2 months later...

The only Spectrum Investigations I can find is an outfit calling themselves 'professional investigation agency' in Telford?

And quite why they would be searching your credit file is very questionable!

No no, never phone morons like these, if you are wanting answers take them direct to the CRA who has allowed your personal private information to be viewed by a company that you have never given permission to do so, and why do they (the CRA) believe it is acceptable to allow this to happen.

They will come back with some bowlarks that they are legally entitled to do so, and as long as the information on your CRF is correct then they are doing nothing wrong, then lodge a formal complaint with them, and forward your concerns onto your local MP.

• 2 months later...

Hi, its been passed to Capquest now for collection ignored the phone calls and one letter so far should i carry on and ignore until they give it to HL LEGAL then give them the bad news that Halifax have confirmed in writing they cant produce a recon ? Then bit later ask them under CP 2008 to confirm have they or they client got one ? thanks Maxedout.

Just send the idiots this 2nd class post but obtain "Proof of posting"

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?426-A-letter-when-the-account-has-been-passed-to-another-debt-collection-agency

Then for their childish attempts at rocking your boat, report them to the OFT&TS via consumer direct.

• 3 weeks later...

Recived another letter from Capquest saying that prior to the start of legal proceedings they have checked and iv got no ccj"s against me and that if a judgment is awarded against me it can be very damaging. They have given me 14 days to get in touch befor the account moves to litigation. thanks maxedout

yep ive had three of those over the same amount of time

never goes anywhere

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

time to ignoree verything now

the only time you need to ever raise your eyebrow is if a bona-fide court claim appears

else forget about it now

you are on a phishing list

dont let them catch a mug.

dx

and they

no being funny

but its been going on since oct last year

its obv no-one is going near court.

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Had letter off capquest asking me to give them a ring as their client as asked them to contact me to advise that a settlement figure is available on my account.It goes on to say if an agreement is reached with a reduced payment once payment is received my account will be closed and cra file will show satisfied partial settlement. Do you think this is a phishing trip as i have not answered one call or letter off this bunch? thanks max.