Capquest have supplied CCA eventually any opinions.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4813 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello and thanks for looking in,

I will keep this brief and give the facts to date and hopefully you may be-able to help.

This account will be statue barred in March next year official (last acknowledged payment)

The CCA send was Capquests only known last acknowledgement details they have of this debt this has passed last week. so gone 6 years maybe i could send the limitations act letter again which may force them to prove proof and details of last known payment possible as i don't think they have this?

They have only sent the CCA after my request, no statement of account, payment history or more importantly for them last known payment. No deed of Assignment either.

Given info above what do you think would be best to request from them first?

1) Deed of Assignment?

2) statement of account?

3) Or just send them another limitations act letter?

You won't get a 'Deed of assignment' from them as it isn't relevant to your situation, a Notice of assignment is what should have been issued to you, and if you've not been given that, or statement of account, which they have to send by law at least annually! Then a simple I do not acknowledge letter should suffice, what was in the CCA request? Scan & Post it up, the alleged debt is either past the limitation act or it isn't, when was the last payment on this?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Thanks for looking,

The CCA request i sent them to be fair only asked for the CCA under the Consumer Credit Act (Section 77-79)

In answer to your question this will be statue barred guaranteed in three months time last payment 100%.

I send them a limitation act letter when this all started many months ago and they replied saying it was not statue barred and was only able to give the date of the CCA as a reason for it not being so (this date has now passed 6 years). I know the last payment date but don't think they have that information.

There was only three payments ever made on this debt from when it was taken out ie: the original CCA date if that helps. I don't want to give too much info just in case they are looking in :|

A CCA request DOES NOT restart the limitation period, imbeciles!

So if there has been a clear period of 6 years (5 in Scotland) where you have not paid anything toward this alleged debt OR, admitted IN WRITING that you owe this, then it is statute barred, end of, and you can send them the SB letter.

Asking for the CCA, does not admit that you owe this they are merely clutching at straws.

They always look in, this is where they learn that the consumer knows more about their rights than these idiotic unqualified and uneducated fools who like to think they are one rung above the rest of us, I'm happy to bring it to their attention that, we, the consumer, know far more about them and the industry they have foolishly chosen to follow, than they do, collectively, about any of us and consumer law...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I fully understand that a request for a CCA makes no difference to the 6 years etc.

Let me recap this debt will be completely statue barred 100% in a matter of three months regardless of what they do or supply period end of.

As it stands if they are able to provide a copy of statement of account they will see the last known payment being a few months on so giving them more time to pursue this. If they only have the date of the CCA, then yes it is now statue barred. I don't think they have the statement of account but i cn't be sure at this stage until maybe i request it?

Back to my original question what letter should i now sent them?

How many times to you have to be told regarding this subject.

Why do you want to rock the boat and make them aware that a debt will be SB in 3 months,

Why do you insist on posting on this every couple of months,asking the same questions, just leave it alone until it is actually SB

It is threads like this that have stopped me posting for a couple of months, I open the site up again and three threads down there you are again. If you ain't gloating of how you and your friends have ripped off people for thousands of pounds that you have no intention of paying, you are asking stupid questions,

This will probably be botted but it is your kind that should be banned.

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

I've had enough too. I will never post on this forum again.

Ooh! Toys & prams!

Advice given is for advice and assistance NOT debt avoidance! You are the reason why this industry is so bent and corrupt as it is!

Do you require any constructive answers??

Back again KB. What a surprise!

I think I've worked this one out. Despite your claims about your "previous record" on dealing with DCA's you seem to be asking some pretty stupid questions.

You want Capquest to take your 'friend' to court.

Hence you keep posting the same old thing and despite "I don't want to give too much info just in case they are looking in :|" you're hoping to bring it to Capquest's attention.

• 4 months later...