Hfo capital limited

tony c
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3804 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

morning all i need a bit of quick help i am looking for a template of a letter that

you send to the bailiffs for my mate, its the one that says i do not give you permission to come to my house if you do you are tresspassing

blah blah blah any ideas where it can be found. thanks people x

morning all i need a bit of quick help i am looking for a template of a letter that

you send to the bailiffs for my mate, its the one that says i do not give you permission to come to my house if you do you are tresspassing

blah blah blah any ideas where it can be found. thanks people x

Do you mean proper bailiffs which could include possibly high court enforcement officers or do you mean the normal bog standard DCA's doorstop collectors??? which I believe you'll find the templates posted in the message above for :)

S.

Hi

Welcome to The Consumer Action Group.

I am just letting you know that as you haven't had any replies to your post yet, it might be better if you post your message again in an appropriate sub-forum. You will get lots of help there.

Also take some time to read around the forum and get used to the layout. It is a big forum and takes a lot of getting used to.

Once you start to find your way, you will soon realise that it is fairly easy to get round and to get the help you need.

It can be bit confusing at first.

Please be advised that my time will be limited for the next few weeks.Thanks for your understanding.

• 1 year later...

Hello all hope your all ok can't believe its a couple of yrs all this happened

Mia is well on her way to being an official monster she is two on sat but acting 13.

Anyway just thought i would say hi and hope all is well.

• 4 weeks later...
Bailiffs more often than not, I think. Can you tell us more?

Glad to hear you’re all doing well.

Think Cathy has 30 ppm going to them my hours at work been cut from 50+ to 24

I asked the council to take the ct debt back they said no just wondering can and do they have to take it back as she is panacking about phoenix . Hope your ok mate.

Not my strong point. Have a look through the bailiffs section, here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?168-Bailiffs-and-High-Court-Enforcement-Officers

or better still, start a new thread.

I’m guessing they have been to magistrate’s court for a liability order? Did they agree to a 30ppm payment?

• 3 weeks later...
Yea mate they agreed to it just wanted to know who they are mate as can they force entry if she misses payments.

there is NO right of forced entry on CTAX

pay the council ignore the bailiffs

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Tony

Council Tax are very good at threatening bailiffs. If you can stick to the payments agreed there should not be any problem but if you do get a letter from said bailiffs, contact CAB as they should have a 'hotline' to speak to them on your behalf. Also, if they knock on your door NEVER let them in on any pretext - and contact CAB as I said.

Hope everything goes well

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate