Pursuing me while under SAR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI, Afraid you are wrong.

A SAR is just a legal request for information.

If however you have put in a claim for repayment of charges/PPI then they shouldn't be chasing till it is resolved

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Once you have your statements back you can work out the charges they have levied. You just send them a letter asking for them back(with interest). This only applies to credit cards and loans. At the moment it is virtually pointless going after overdraft charges.

Don't forget, you can only reclaim charges you have actually paid.

If you think you have been mis-sold PPI, claim that back.

Here is a letter for the charges:

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/121-bookworm

I can't seem to locate a PPI letter

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

SF,

How do i stand if the agreement is unenforceable and dispute it.

Can the charges still be reclaimed and would this not consitute an admittance of me owing the debt.

Also i am missing several years of statements from 2000 - 2004 which may also have charges,can i request these statements?

Once you have your statements back you can work out the charges they have levied. You just send them a letter asking for them back(with interest). This only applies to credit cards and loans. At the moment it is virtually pointless going after overdraft charges.

Don't forget, you can only reclaim charges you have actually paid.

If you think you have been mis-sold PPI, claim that back.

Here is a letter for the charges:

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/121-bookworm

I can't seem to locate a PPI letter

Thanks Silver Fox - I know this is an ever changing issue but I was advised in here to give an SAR to the bank even though this is for my bank account and charge card. Is there no point in examining the statements (if I ever get them!)

Thanks

GIB