Littlewoods Fraud?

JJblanka
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5016 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered a parcel, Friday which was supposed to be delivered to me on the Wednesday 18th. But I have not recieved this. Apparently the parcel has been delieved to 'my' address and apparently 'I' signed for it. I have not signed for anything as i was at work at the time it was supposed to be delivered and have proof of this, neither did my partner or daughter who was sat in all day waiting for the delivery. I phoned up Littlewoods around 15:00 after i got back from work to check up on the status and the recorded computer thing said it was now being delivered, yet when i phoned up today, Thursday 19th, a bloke told me it had been delivered Wednesday morning which i find a bit odd. I find this highly unacceptable and would appreciate advice on this and a rough idea of what has happened to my parcel. The parcel itself is expensive and i do not wish to pay for something i have not recieved and may well be in someone else's hands.