Mcdonalds (not so) Happy Meal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OMG Sod'em that is gross!!!!!!!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

That butcher doesn't know his nuggets from his elbow :roll:

I'm sure they advertise that it's 100% breast meat. I bet the person that got that didn't even get a refund :razz::lol:

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

dunno... from the dithering on the hand I'd say cheap camera. People who use photoshop generally have *some* concept of taking a good photo :p. It would probably be easier and more financially rewarding to get a chicken's head, batter it and deep fat fry it yourself, then put it in a happy meal box and complain to the manager :lol:

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

You may be a Photoshop wizz, Loki, but how much cooking do you do? :razz:

You see, when you batter something , it creates one big mess of gloop with barely recognisable whatever is under it. There is no way you could get the crest sticking out so sharply, the beak so well defined etc... I mean, it's supposed t be McD, where even "normal" food is barely recognisable, never mind a chicken head.

Thirdly, look at the size of it! Even if the head could have been lovingly crafted out of batter by one of their automated machines. Even if it had somehow escaped all scrutiny and ended in one of their stores. Even then, ... the size of it, it would NEVER fit into a happy meal.

I rest my case for the defence, m'lurd.

You may be a Photoshop wizz, Loki, but how much cooking do you do? :razz:

Daily for a family of 5 :p

You see, when you batter something , it creates one big mess of gloop with barely recognisable whatever is under it. There is no way you could get the crest sticking out so sharply, the beak so well defined etc... I mean, it's supposed t be McD, where even "normal" food is barely recognisable, never mind a chicken head.

Use a very thin batter (or egg and milk wash) then dust with cornflour, rather than the stuff you find around a Mars bar in Scotland :p

Thirdly, look at the size of it! Even if the head could have been lovingly crafted out of batter by one of their automated machines. Even if it had somehow escaped all scrutiny and ended in one of their stores. Even then, ... the size of it, it would NEVER fit into a happy meal.

I think you are seriously overestimating McDonald's staff :p

I rest my case for the defence, m'lurd.

And... GUILTY :p

On a side note, I used to work for a well known crisp factory, one day I was packing crisps (48 packets per box). Pick it up with strongest hand, give the packet a little squeeze to check that it's airtight, pass to the other hand and place in box, really fast work. Anyway, this one day I picked up a packet with left hand, little squeeze and something felt odd. I opened the packet and inside (you'll love this bookie :p) deep fat fried frog (cheese and onion flavored)! It had jumped in the deep fat frier, gone past 1 pair of eyes checking for bad crisps, gone under the bit where the flavor is sprinkled over it, passed another pair of eyes that checks for clumps of flavoring, into the bagger and I found it! So, showed it to the line leader who promptly put it in the bin and ordered me back to work :p (no cleandown... she didn't even blink at it!)

So it really wouldn't surprise me.

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

Gross, but I'm pretty sure I've seen that only apparently from KFC....:rolleyes::)

Which would actually make a lot more sense. Perhaps I have my outlets wrong.:|

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)